About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 12)
sleep sofa /futon · King
Twin/Single (2) · double
Bathrooms: 3, Half baths: 1
2nd master suite
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · Shower
- Air conditioning
- No smoking
- Washer & dryer
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
Hosted by Marcia StewartAsk a question
About Marcia Stewart
I live in the county and work in the next county. I own another unit in Florida and manage my subdivision of over 700 homes. The primary comment that I hear from renters is that I respond quickly. If you have any questions, please contact me. I pride myself on renting a clean and well maintained unit. I manage the unit myself, so I make sure everything is in working order.
Why Marcia Stewart chose Gulf Shores
I purchased this property because it has enough bedrooms for a large group, faces the waterfront, access to water skiing and fishing in the Lagoon, has a pool and is NOT a condo. I also love that I can grill on my property and that I do not have to deal with the parking nightmare that occurs at condo units.
What makes this Townhome unique
The pool and hot tub is only shared by 8 units. It has children's and separate adult pool. You can view the water from three balconies. My friends and family like to fish off the dock that is on the property.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Garbage can must be taken to the street on Wednesday and Sunday nights.
- If the unit is left excessively messy (dirty dishes or trash), you could be charged an additional $25 per hour maid service cleaning fee.