Casita Del Bosque: Stunning Pool, Architecturally Outstanding, Minutes to Beach(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Sleeps 2. Three more Separate Bedrooms (w/ Bathrooms) avail.
This enchanting, private and peaceful property is a quality constructed classic Mexican colonial-style two bedroom home, Hacienda Palo Blanco, with two additional one-bedroom casitas, Casita Palo Blanco and Casita del Bosque. It was designed and built in harmony with the secluded Mexican woods. It is the largest home with the largest pool in this upscale area called Palo Blanco.
This quiet retreat with wi-fi overlooks the San Bartolo arroyo and has views of the nearby mountain ranges and is a 5 minute drive from the traditional sleepy town of Los Barriles where you can explore restaurants, gift and grocery stores.
Guests enjoy the luxurious pool and jetted hot tub with stunning mountain and ocean views. Relax in a hammock under the outdoor palapa and cook your meals on the outdoor barbecue grill or in your own kitchen.
The beautiful and pristine beaches are why many people escape to Los Barriles, with one of the world's best beaches for kiteboarding and wind-surfing being a short and easy walk from Hacienda Palo Blanco, Casita Palo Blanco and Casita del Bosque.
The property sits on two lots, so there is plenty of space to roam and explore: from the dropoff at the edge of the arroyo to the fenced and gated fruit tree grove that is great for containing children while you relax. See more at our website www.haciendapaloblanco.com (we are updating the site we got from the previous sellers, so ignore any for sale references).
Please read the following descriptions carefully:
Our property has three separate rentals: the main house (with one or two bedrooms) and two separate casitas, each having one bedroom with a kitchen and a bathroom and a sitting area. (There is a total of four bedrooms on the property with five bathrooms and three kitchens).
The following rental options are available:
1. Casita del Bosque is a one-bedroom casita renting for $125/night and it sleeps 2.
2. Casita Palo Blanco is also a one-bedroom casita. It rents for $145/night. It is called the apartment on our website. There is an option to add a second bedroom with its own bathroom when renting Casita Palo Blanco for an additional $55/night.
3. Hacienda Palo Blanco is the main house, which can be rented as a one bedroom rental (for $175/night) or as a two bedroom rental (for $220/night). Hacienda Palo Blanco has a large kitchen, a large dining room, a separate large living room and extensive rooftop decks for the exclusive use of Hacienda renters. There is a large outdoor eating and sitting area that is for your private use as well. You can add more bedrooms when renting the two-bedroom main house by also renting the casitas at a discount (at $100/night each). So, should you want the two-bedroom main house with three bedrooms, the rent is $320/night. Should you want the entire property, all four bedrooms, this brings the cost to $420/night.
The automatic quote you will receive from VRBO is $125/night plus the 16% government tax plus the refundable security deposit of $250 and is only for the one bedroom Casita del Bosque that sleeps two. Please review the above pricing schedule should you have additional guests and need additional bedrooms.
A 50% deposit is needed to guarantee your reservation. We will provide a detailed quote once you let us know how many guests and how many bedrooms you will require for your get-away.
Keywords: Single-Family House
Member since: 2002
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- The property has three rentals: the main house and two casitas. (There is a total of four bedrooms on the property with five bathrooms and three kitchens and three outdoor showers). Casita del Bosque is a one-bedroom casita. Casita Palo Blanco is also a one-bedroom casita, but there is an option to add a second bedroom with its own bathroom. The main house, Hacienda Palo Blanco is a one or two bedroom large home. You can see the property and more photos and a video at www.haciendapaloblanco.com Queen size Beds throughout....moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
- Nicely appointed full bathrooms throughout.
- The casita has a full kitchen including cookware & utensils, indoor & outdoor dining on a large beautiful patio with a Mexican fireplace overlooking the native trees and birds, Queen bed, ceiling fan in each room, indoor & outdoor showers, linens supplied, washing machine, vine-covered parking, Maid and housekeeping services are available at an extra charge. Other services can be arranged including the preparation of special meals and musicians. There are two other bedrooms with en suite bathrooms as well as another casita with kitchen, bathroom and bedroom with queen sized bed available for larger parties....moreless
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 16 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kayak / Canoe:
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 16%
Rentals are non-cancellable.
Refundable damage/propane deposit of $250 USD. The propane is for the hot tub. You get a 10% of the tank allowance for hot tub use and simply need to be responsible enough to turn it off when not in use to avoid exceeding your allowance.
Rentals shorter than 7 days can only be booked less than 45 days in advance and are charged a cleaning fee (one casita fee is $60, main house fee is $120).
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Scenic single track mountain biking, whale watching (seasonal), snorkelling and diving in the Cabo Pulmo Reef 40 minutes south, sport fishing - sea or fly, horseback riding on the local beaches, desert or mountains, massage, day spa, yoga, Spanish classes, live music and golf available in town. Four blocks from one of the prime windsurfing & kiteboarding beaches in Baja, you may bring your own gear or rent in town.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: Our friend Pamela built and sold Hacienda Palo Blanco, so when we found out it was on the market again, we couldn't pass it up. We know the care and attention to detail that she put into this unique place, and feel so lucky to call it our Baja home away from the polar vortices we suffer from in Chicago. Dr. Kevin and Dr. Beata
Why the Owner Chose Los Barriles, B.C.S., Mexico:
When we travel to Baja, we like to surround ourselves with a place that is architecturally interesting. Sure, we can find places that remind us of home or that resemble generic hotel décor, and they can be nice. Casita El Bosque and our home, la Hacienda Palo Blanco, were built by our designer friend in a contemporary Spanish architectural style that is unparalleled in its attention to detail. It is quaint, quiet and romantic with room to roam. Step in to another world...
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Fenced and gated fruit tree grove where you can relax while your children explore.
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Hacienda Palo Blanco and Casitas Website
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enjoying life poolside!
Enjoying the relaxing hammock after a quick dip
Beauty meets the eye everywhere you look
Gorgeous vistas in every direction
Elegant and artistic flare is demonstrated throughout the property
Plenty of room to read and relax
Situated next to a tropical fruit orchard with oranges, grapefruit, limes, tangerines and pomegranates
Bright vibrant elements in unexpected places
The Guardian priestess glass artwork protects the house
The sunny casita living room
Get ready for the outstanding sunsets and sunrises
Gorgeous gardens throughout the property
Beautiful gardens surround the casita
Traditional Mexican decor throughout
Traditional Mexican horno and outdoor kitchen
Bright and well-appointed
Fully equipped kitchen with all amenities
Designed and built to delight the eye and soothe the soul
Relax in the hot tub after a hard day at the beach
The pool takes your breath away
Enjoy a margarita by the pool with ocean and mountain views
Dusk falling at the casita
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Monday, January 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.