About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
2nd Floor "north"
twin/ single (2)
2nd Floor "south"
1st Floor Bathroom
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · shower
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
Hosted by LenairAsk a question
Hello and Welcome! We are Lenair & Azalia and glad you chose to vacation or stay at our properties. We recently retired and have spent many summers vacationing in the Lake Erie area. Port Clinton has always been our favorite because of the laid back atmosphere and the many attractions and activities nearby. We're in our fifth season and do take the Coronavirus seriously. We abide by the COVID-19 protocols and follow the CDC guidelines. We hope we are able to accommodate your needs and ask for your patience as we continue to update our properties. Recently added, Outdoors Movies Projector, plus the Garage WiFi Lounge with board & table games. We're here to make sure your experiences are enjoyable and don't hesitate to contact us if needed. Sincerely, Lenair and Azalia
Why Lenair chose Portage
This property is Centrally and Conveniently located to the Attractions, Activities, plus Rt.2 on & off ramps. We are right in the center of everything, about 2 to 6 miles either way to main attractions.
What makes this House unique
We have three buildings (House, Cottage & Garage/Outhouse) on this one acre lot with Basketball Court and Camp-Fire Site. Plus Double-Wide, horseshoe shape driveway, with parking for plus amount of vehicles and boats.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Events allowed - The Garage/Outhouse Party Room, fees may apply. The Garage/Outhouse Party Room, fees may apply.
No smoking - Outside "only"Outside "only"
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- The property's Toilets are on a septic pump-system. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than Toilet-Paper. Others items will Clogged or Damaged the Pump.
- "NO" Fish Cleaning on property. Have Fish Cleaned & Fillet at the Cleaning Stations located around the city. Store Fillet-Fish in Garage Chest-Freezer
- Guest should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Code enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00 pm til 8:00 am
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)