About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 2)
Toilet · Shower
- Air conditioning
- Washer & dryer
- Pets welcome
Hosted by Apartment FairhopeAsk a question
Jim and I moved our Airbnb from Charlotte, NC to Fairhope, Alabama so I can be the "gran-nanny" for our first grandchild in Mobile, Alabama. Please come and see us on the Mobile Bay! We promise to serve our customers Southern Hospitality! Jim is a graduate of the United States Naval Academy and a Naval Aviator, I'm the daughter of an Air Force Officer. Together we've lived in foreign countries and all over America. Come see us and tell us your story. We love to cook and we love our family. Jim loves a good craft beer or whiskey. I love books and looking at the Bay. We love to travel and we love to host guests. Our motto is "Smile! It's a new day"
This is a professional host that rents properties as a business. They manage over 10 properties on Vrbo. Here's what you can expect if you book with them:
They will reach out to you and send you emails related to your booking.
You'll be charged separately by Vrbo for the service fee and by host for the booking amount.
- 95% refund of amount payable (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount payable (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Events allowed - Yes - for a fee and must be scheduled at time of bYes - for a fee and must be scheduled at time of b
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- A security deposit hold of $500 is required one day prior to check-in and automatically released within 5 days after check-out if no damage occured.
- Guest must agree to and sign rental agreement
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)