About this rental
House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 full Baths, (Sleeps 2-8)
Hosted by Trinh LeAsk a question
About Trinh Le
Kent and I are from Texas and we love to go to Taos and be away from the hot and humid weather for a few days. We have also been in awe with the New Mexico landscape. After a few trips to Taos, we decided to buy a home here. As the Taos locals have told us, "The mountain is calling!" and, yes, we responded heartily by claiming it as our second home.
Why Trinh Le chose El Prado
If you like nature, you will love it at Eastern Star Retreat! The house is located just outside of town where you can truly appreciate the wide open spaces of Taos. At Eastern Star Retreat, you'll enjoy the 360 unhindered view of the Taos mountains. The Taos county, itself, stretches over 50 square miles. The average number of sunny days is 300/365. It has a mixture of diverse cultures that include that of Native Americans, Spanish and Anglo. Taos offers all kinds of outdoor activities all year round. The options are endless: e.g., skiing, snow boarding, snow shoeing, rafting, kayaking, hiking, golfing, horseback riding, biking, and hot air ballooning. Even if you are not as much of an outdoor sport enthusiast as you would like to be (i.e., like some of us), you'd still enjoy sitting back on the porch and soaking in the beautiful weather, pristine setting, and majestic mountain views. Personally, I feel blessed whenever I am there.
What makes this House unique
Guests frequently tell us they love our 2nd story gazebo! It provides a truly unique view of the Taos' mountains and valleys. They also love our large hot tub ...such a wonderful way to get a massage, pain relief, or simply relaxing entertainment .
- english, Vietnamese
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
twin/ single · king
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · shower
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Table games available, for the young and oldTable games available, for the young and old
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Max home occupancy: 8. Additional charge: $50/night per person after 8th guest. Person(s) exceeding max. occup. will also be asked to leave property.
- No pets allowed. Additional $150 PET CLEANING fee, plus $20 /night per pet guest brings into the home w/o prior knowledge or consent by homeowners.
- No lit and unattended candles. No fireworks. No smoking inside or outside of home. Taos dry and windy weather conditions are high fire risks.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Satellite or cable
- Children Welcome
- Hot Tub
- Air Conditioning