About the property
- Apartment699 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
Accessibility - 3 floors above street level. Elevator (10 steps to elevator)
Apartment description - 2 bedroom newly remodeled apartment with 1 bathroom. One full bathroom, with shower, toilet, sink. Complete kitchen including oven, microwave oven and full-size refrigerator. Master bedroom with 140 x 200 cm bed. 2nd bedroom has two single beds (90 x 190cm).
For maximum comfort this apartment has central gas heating and air-conditioning.
Location - The apartment is in the historical part of the Eixample area, at short distance and midway from the Sagrada Familia temple and Passeig de Gracia shopping.
Transportation - Near Verdaguer metro station (on yellow and blue lines) and several bus lines. Very easy to get to by taxi.
Management - We are a small family company. Lauren is from Dallas, TX and Fernando is from Barcelona, Spain. We currently run 16 holiday apartments in Barcelona, 2 furnished homes in Dallas and 8 holiday apartments in Istanbul. We apply our same high standards in every country.
Noise levels - The apartment faces the street. All facade windows have double glazing, but there may be some street noise (traffic) in the master bedroom and living room.
Occupancy - The apartment is ideally suited for 4 people.
Check-in and check-out - The apartment will be ready for you at 16:30 for occupancy. You can drop your bags and get your keys from 12:00 (noon). Check-out time is 11:30am. You can request reserved early check-in or late check-out for a small fee, subject to availability. There is no extra fee for nighttime check-in. We have our office in the same building.
Lauren and Fernando Negre
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Spanish, Russian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Roomy apartment in convenient part of the city
This well-equipped, roomy 2-BR apartment in a safe neighborhood and convenient to Sagrada Familia, LaPedrerea and metro stops was a perfect location in which to explore the city. The greeter met us at the property, was responsive during our stay and directed us to good restaurants in the neighborhood. Patio balcony and rooftop patio were glorious places to enjoy happy hour and wind down before 9 pm dinner. Great shower! Would heartily recommend it!
Great location and relaxing apartment
A friend and I stayed here for a week in April. A metro stop is just about 4 blocks away with another about 5 blocks away. It is a short walk to Sagrada Familia. There are two small balconies just right for enjoying a cup of coffee and breakfast. Our greeter gave us a nice orientation to the neighborhood including the nearest large supermarket by the Girona metro stop. There is also a nice market (Mercat de la Concepcio) on your way to the Girona metro stop. Many options for eating in the neighborhood.
The Wifi gave us no problems and there was a nice collection of travel books in the apartment. A basic supply of cooking utensils, a good-sized refrigerator, microwave, 4-burner gas stove with oven, washer/dryer(ask for instructions about how to use it from the greeter). I would stay here again. Two bedrooms, good-sized living room with table with 4 chairs, patio table with 2 chairs on one balcony, wicker chair on the other balcony with room for a clothing drying rack(provided). We had a lot of difficulty locking and unlocking the door with the keys provided (a shot of WD-40 might be a good idea). The roof terrace includes a view of the steeples of Sagrada Familia and another church that is nearby.
Great location, but needs a lot of work
We stayed at this apartment for 9 nights.
1. Everyone in charge of the apartment was very nice and accommodating.
2. Great location and easy access to everything in Barcelona.
3. It was cold in March, but the apartment was always warm because the heater worked well.
1. Needs some major updates.
2. The bed that my 19 year old son was sleeping on was not sturdy and would collapse if he rolled over in bed (he is tall, but thin, so I can't imagine anyone heavier trying to sleep there). We had to turn two trash cans upside down to place under the bed to support it. It was a rude awakening when the bed would collapse while he slept.
3. The washer/dryer combo did not work. The washer caused a small flood in the kitchen and we had to use all our bath towels to soak up the water. We requested more towels and they brought more the following day, but we had to use hand towels to dry off after showering the first morning. The person who was our contact for the apartment contacted their insurance company, but the issue was not resolved while we were there. We were given access to another apartment with a washer/dryer combo, but the dryer did not work. We were eventually given access to yet another apartment where the washer and dryer were separate units so that we could wash and dry our clothes.
4. At one point the water heater stopped working in the middle of my shower. My husband fixed the water heater and then it worked fine.
5. The shower is so tiny that it is hard to move in it (and we are all thin). There is no place to put your soap, so everything has to go on the shower floor. The shower reminded me of a basic shower in a cruise ship. I've learned that if there are no pictures of the shower when you book a place online, there is usually a reason.
Bottom line, we looked into going to a hotel, but couldn't justify the extra cost, so we just dealt with all the issues. My advice....I'm sure there are better places to stay in Barcelona for similar prices.
This is a beautiful property to enjoy Barcelona from
We had a marvelous stay in Barcelona. The space was clean and as shown in the pictures. The hosts are very accommodating and very pleasant. The view from the apartment is surreal. There are Taxi lanes clearly marked right outside. Taxi drivers are very professional and cabs are clean. There is no Uber in Barcelona. You won’t miss it though, because the cab drivers are part of the experience and very professional and pleasant to work with. This location is also a great one for walking the city. After you enjoy the amazing food, you will enjoy walking it off because the city is beautiful. The food Markets are very near by and we had a great little kitchen. There are many good restaurants as well. All within walking distance. It is a vibrant area to make a base from. Enjoy
Great experience in Barcelona!
We loved our stay at the property! Close to everything, we were able to walk everywhere, it is a very great location! The apartment is charming and enough room for everything. The shower was great, nice and hot!
We would recommend your apartment to anyone who wants to have a great time and experience Barcelona.
Thank you for the great stay!
Amanda and Kate USA 2017
What you see is not what you got
The holiday was brilliant we had a great time especially the in area we were staying,the view
from the apartment windows and on the roof were beautiful. We will be going again as their so much to still see.
The apartment was clean and tidy when we got there except for the mini flood in the kitchen from the washing machine, we call the meet & greet guy but that went to voice mail so called the office and spoke to nice young girl who came over and clean up the water. While she was my wife sat on the bed in the main bedroom and it broke, the bed was already broken but was held together by 2 screw as a quick fix. The Girl that was there cleaning called the meet & greet guy and we were told that he would be the apartment with in 2 hrs about 13:30 _14:00 . We did`nt want to wait in so we the girl the spare key and went with our son and girlfriend to they apartment and do some shopping .When got back the bed was still broken and had to till about 19:00 before the meet & greet guy arrive to mend the bed we were not happy about it also the apartment was not what was advertise on the web site and we think we were over charge for what we got, the place needed updating but we were not going to let that spoiled our holiday. Hopefully next when we go again the place up to date.
We loved our mini break, the views from the window and the beautiful floor tiles, if they could keep the tiles if and when they modernize the apartment it will a beautiful feature of the apartment.