April Dates Still Available! Make Your Reservation Today!(48 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Beach Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
• LOCATION, LOCATION, and LOCATION: Our luxurious condo is beach front located on the 18th floor in the East Tower of the Calypso Resort Towers offering spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico. It is just a short walk to the Pier Park entertainment district and the Dan Russell Pier. Stroll along the pier to see what the fisherman are catching and then walk across the street to Pier Park for some excellent food, drink, shopping, and entertainment! The Calypso is the closest resort to both of these attractions.
• COMFORTABLY SLEEP FROM 6 TO 8:
~ MASTER SUITE & BATH: The master suite includes a king size bed complete with luxury linens and lots of pillows! There is a large sliding glass door (your own access to the private balcony) that provides a fabulous view of the Gulf of Mexico. There is an armoire that contains drawers for your clothing (unpack and stay for a while), a 32 Inch Flat Screen TV and DVD Player to enjoy while you unwind from a busy day. A walk-in closet is also available to hang up your party dress and other clothing. An iron and ironing board are available for your convenience. The master suite includes your own private full bathroom with double sinks.
~ GUEST SUITE & BATH: The guest suite includes a queen size bed complete with luxury linens and pillows! There is a window with a view of Pier Park. There is an armoire that contains drawers for your clothing, a 32 Inch Flat Screen TV and DVD Player to enjoy while you unwind. A walk-in closet is also available. An iron and ironing board are available for your convenience. The guest bedroom suite has its own private entry to the hall full bathroom.
~ BUNK ROOM: The kids get their own room that includes bunk beds, dresser, Flat Screen TV, DVD/VHS Player Combination and a place to play. The bunk room is located across the hall from the guest room and the hall bathroom.
~ LIVING ROOM SLEEPER/SOFA: For the extra guests we have a comfortable sofa by day and an extra queen size bed at night.
• KITCHEN: The full kitchen includes a refrigerator with ice dispenser in the door, oven, stove top, microwave, dish washer, coffee maker, blender, toaster, dishes, glasses, pots, pans, bowls and all eating and cooking utensils. There is also a large pantry closet to store all of your goodies. From the kitchen you have a great view of the Gulf of Mexico!
• DINING AREA: The dining area includes a large table with six chairs and a breakfast bar with three bar stools. There is plenty of room for everyone to sit down and enjoy their meal. From the dining area you also have a great view of the Gulf of Mexico!
• WET BAR: There is a wet bar between the kitchen and dining area. The wet bar includes a sink and plenty of space to mix your favorite drinks!
• LIVING ROOM: The living room includes a comfortable sofa, two chairs, end tables & lamps and coffee table. There is a BIG SCREEN 55 inch LED TV, Blue Ray DVD Player and stereo. There are large windows and a sliding door (provides access to your private balcony) that provides great views of the Gulf of Mexico!
• BALCONY: Your very own private balcony stretches the length of the living and master bedrooms. There are four chairs, two tables and lounge chair for your relaxation and enjoyment. From here you have great views of the pools below, white sandy beach, emerald water and unbelievable sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico! A great place to start the day with a cup of coffee or end the day unwinding with your favorite drink as you watch the sun set over the horizon!
• LAUNDRY ROOM: The laundry room includes both a full size washer and dryer. There is also an additional closet available for you to store all of your stuff!
• CEILING FANS: For your comfort, there are ceiling fans located in the living room, master bedroom, guest bedroom and bunk room.
• FREE INTERNET: For your convenience WIRELESS internet access is available in our condo (including reception on the balcony). Wired internet connection is also available.
• FREE BEACH LOUNGE CHAIRS AND UMBRELLA SERVICE: During the summer season, your rental includes free access to two beach chairs and a beach umbrella already set up and waiting for you each day. You are just footsteps away from the condo to the beach.
• TWO POOLS: Two large lagoon style pools are beach side landscaped with tropical plants and palm trees. The pools are heated during the cooler months. A Tiki Bar is located between the pools and offers cold refreshing drinks during the summer months.
• FITNESS ROOM: There is an on-site fitness room.
• FREE PARKING AND CONDO ACCESS: A secured parking garage is available for your use. It is located across the street and is connected to the towers by a temperature controlled elevated walk way. There are three high speed elevators located in each tower for your convenience.
• TELEPHONES: There are telephones available in the living room and master bedroom.
• NO PETS & NO SMOKING: So that everyone can enjoy their stay, pets are not allowed and smoking is prohibited.
• MINIMUM RENTAL AGE: There is a minimum age of 25 required to rent at the Calypso.
* RATES & SPECIAL DEALS: Please check our Rate Details below. Check often for our special 'All Inclusive' rates! If you don't see the special you are looking for send us an email and we will see what we can do for you!
* AQUA CONDO: If you don't see the dates available that you want, check out our Aqua condo at VRBO #602242.
* RESPONSE TIME AND RESPONSE RATE: HomeAway/VRBO – does not display accurate response times and response rates. Because we have elected to talk directly with our guests by email or phone, the only way HomeAway/VRBO allows us to indicate that we have contacted our guests is to click on your phone number. If phone numbers are not provided (it is not a required field) on a guest inquiry, it assumes that we have not contacted our guests and counts against our response time and rate.
In most cases we respond to all of our guests within an hour or two. An exception to this may be a late evening inquiry or if I am traveling for business. All guest inquires are important to us and I regret that misleading numbers are reported to you by HomeAway/VRBO! Check our guest reviews, we take care of our condos and we take care of guests!
Keywords: Calypso, condo, vacation rental, vacation home, rental, Pier Park, Panama City Beach, ocean front, beach front, gulf, Florida, beach, pool, vacation, golf, shopping, fishing, Panama City, luxury, deluxe, Gulf of Mexico, Big Screen TV,
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- A wet bar is available for you to mix your favorite drinks.
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access:
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Secure Parking
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
Large covered private balcony runs the length of the living room and master bedroom. It includes lounge chair, four chairs, and table. Great place to watch the sun set at the end of the day!...moreless
- Walkway To Water
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 18 - Apr 28, 2017
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
Apr 29 - May 26, 2017
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
May 27, 2017 - Jun 2, 2017
May 27 - Jun 2, 2017
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
Jun 3 - Jun 16, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Jun 17 - Jul 2, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
4th of July - 5 Night Special!
Jul 3 - Jul 6, 2017
4 night min stay
Jul 8 - Aug 11, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $125 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Cleaning fee and Taxes will be added to the above rates.
Spring Break, Summer Seasonal periods, and Holiday weeks may require a minimum stay of 1 week.
Rates may be higher during holidays & high demand periods.
Note: A deposit is required to confirm your reservation. Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
When you are ready to make your reservation, my management company will contact you to collect a deposit and confirm your reservation. The remaining balance is not due until your check in date.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Miracle Strip amusement park is now open adjacent to Pier Park. It offers rides and games for all ages. It is a smaller version of the original Miracle Strip Amusement Park.
Golf: One of many public courses in Panama City Beach, the Holiday Golf Club is located only two and a half miles from the Calypso. It is an 18-hole par 72 Championship Course. The Greens were designed to challenge even the most experienced short game artist. Holiday's broad lake-lined fairways and elevated greens are protected by bunkers of silky white sand. The Course has been described in national golf publications as among one of Florida's most enjoyable yet challenging tracks. The course will test every club in your bag, without testing your frustration level. The club also features Bay Counties only 'Lighted' 9-hole Par 3 course designed with the entire family in mind, as well as the scratch golfer. The course offers three sets of tee's, including junior tees. The facility offers an extensive practice area with an illuminated range, practice chipping green, and large putting green.
Year Purchased: 2010
About: Thank you for considering our condo for your next vacation! We live in Texas and have purchased this beautiful luxury condo in Panama City Beach. Our family vacations often at the beach and knows what guests expect when they rent a place to stay. We will do our best to make sure that you enjoy your stay, tell your friends and family about our place, and keep returning year after year!
Why Panama City Beach, FL, USA:
For some time we have been looking for a place to retire one day. We both love the beach. We visited Panama City Beach and fell in love with the beautiful white sandy beaches. The new regional airport and Southwest Airlines should help provide reasonable priced flights in and out of the area. After visiting many beach front condos, the Calypso stood out from the rest. For us, it had the best location right next to Pier Park and the Dan Russell fishing pier. You can walk to so many places. Also, there is a large beach area including the open space between the Calypso and the fishing pier to enjoy.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
It is just a short walk to Pier Park and the Dan Russell fishing pier. You can fish from the pier or just enjoy watching others. At Pier Park you can shop, eat, enjoy your favorite drink, listen to some live music, or just enjoy some ice cream with the kids. Don’t forget the childrens entertainment area, movie theater, and the train for the kids!
- Primary: +1 (512) 560-8767
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Make a splash at the Calypso Resort & Towers!
Come relax in our Living Room with a great view of the Gulf & new Big Screen TV!
Wet Bar to mix your favorite drinks!
Guest Bedroom with a Queen size bed and view of Pier Park.
Laundry Room with large washer, dryer, and utility closet.
From the Balcony enjoy a beautiful view to the east! Each day is a new picture!
View of the Calypso from Pier Park which is just one block away!
Dan Russell Pier - Come catch some fish or just take in the view!
One of the two beach side lagoon style pools that is heated during the winter!
Full kitchen with Breakfast Bar for your convenience!
Master Bedroom with a King size bed and great view of the Gulf!
Bunk Room for Kids to sleep and play.
Gulf of Mexico and beach view from our balcony.
What a great day! Now enjoy a beatiful sunset from the balcony!
Pier Park – Shopping, food, drink, entertainment, and a train for the kids!
Fish Caught at the end of the Dan Russell Pier! This could be yours!
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.