House, 6 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 15 inc crib)
Upper Level Master
Lower Level Queen
Lower Level Twin, next to Lower Level Queen
Lower Level Twin with Crib, Next to Lower Level Master
Upper Level Queen
Lower Level Master
King size beds (2), Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (4), Baby Cribs (1) regular-sized crib and two pack and plays, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) King sofa/sleeper
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 15 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Group is 12 or less overnight guests ages 6 and over with children <5 not included in the total. 6/13/21 - 8/15/21 Sun to Sun 7 night minimum
- A REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT is required along with a 3% LaGrand Township Tax (VRBO doesn't process this type of tax) Refer to Rental Agreement.
- COVID-19 Cancellation policy changed from 120 to 30 days until 12/31/20. Flexibility will updated according to changing conditions. Please ask.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Judy Owen or Carolyn OwenAsk a question
About Judy Owen or Carolyn Owen
The owners have been offering luxury vacation homes to guests for over 25 years. They take pride in offering high-end accommodations which provide a backdrop for incredible memories. The Haven was purchased in 2003 and went through a remodel in 2018 expanded it from 4 to 6 bedroom and from 2 to 3.5 baths. Expanded living space with fireplaces up and down will provide a great place to spend time with friends and family indoors and a new covered deck along with the open deck provides a space outdoors for all.
Judy Owen or Carolyn Owen purchased this House in 2003
Why Judy Owen or Carolyn Owen chose Alexandria
The Alexandria, MN area offers a great variety of activities and Lake Louise is calm and family friendly. Summer brings water sports, picnicking and relaxing by the beach. Fall color is breathtaking and winter sparkles with snow, cross country skiing and sitting by the fireplace.
What makes this House unique
The guests will enjoy having room to seat 16 for dinner, cooking in the gourmet kitchen and having the pontoon available whenever they want to use it. Your family and friends will love having lots of space to gather and yet being able to find a quiet place for solitude too.