House, 6 Bedrooms + Office, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 13-15)
Upper Level Twin Bedroom
Upper Level Queen
Main Level King Master Bedroom
Office with pullout bed
Upper Level King
Upper Level bedroom with Daybed, Trundle and Crib
Upper Level King
King size beds (3), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (4), Baby Cribs (2) one full-sized crib and one portable crib, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Full-sized sleeper/sofa. The bedrooms are large and inviting with overhead fans. Two pack n' plays are also available.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 15 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Group is 12 or less overnight guests ages 6 and over with children <5 not included in the total. 6/12/21 - 8/14/21 Sat to Sat 7 night minimum
- A REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT is required along with a 3% LaGrand Township Tax (VRBO doesn't process this type of tax) Refer to Rental Agreement.
- COVID-19 Cancellation policy changed from 120 to 30 days until 12/31/20. Flexibility will updated according to changing conditions. Please ask.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Judy Owen or Carolyn OwenAsk a question
About Judy Owen or Carolyn Owen
The owners have been offering luxury vacation homes to guests for over 25 years. They take pride in offering high-end accommodations which provide a backdrop for incredible memories.
Judy Owen or Carolyn Owen purchased this House in 2004
Why Judy Owen or Carolyn Owen chose Alexandria
The Alexandria, MN area offers a great variety of activities and Lake Louise is calm and family friendly. Summer brings water sports, picnicking and relaxing by the beach. Fall color is breathtaking and winter sparkles with snow, cross country skiing and sitting by the fireplace.
What makes this House unique
The owners enjoy having room to seat 12 for dinner, cooking in the gourmet kitchen and having the pontoon and paddleboat available whenever they want to use it. Their family and friends love having lots of space to gather and yet being able to find a quiet place for solitude too.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.