Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
twin/ single (2)
Crib · sleep sofa /futon
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - inside outside toys, highchair, portacrib (ask)inside outside toys, highchair, portacrib (ask)
Pets allowed - No dogs on property w/o prior consentNo dogs on property w/o prior consent
No events - No large groups .One bathroom , shallow well.No large groups .One bathroom , shallow well.
No smoking - smoking allowed in gazebo never in the house.smoking allowed in gazebo never in the house.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- NO dogs on beds at any time. There is a couch cover. No puppies Use poop bags. Remember a leash for beach.Have recent flea drops.
- Responsible dog owners only please.Lately I have had bad experiences that ruin it for others. Cannot be left unattended.
- follow burn ban rules and house your campfire if allowed. No target shooting.
Hosted by Kamala HeathAsk a question
About Kamala Heath
We are English transplants who have fallen in love with the Pacific Northwest. The grandchildren love to come and spend time here.We love sharing the cabin with people who really appreciate the beautiful setting.We have spent years upgrading the property.Not easy with over 110 inches of rain a year! We are thrilled that our guests are returning and recommending the place to their friends. Thank you to all of you and we love your nice comments in the guest book.
Kamala Heath purchased this Cabin in 1984
Why Kamala Heath chose Forks
We come here to rest and rejuvenate and leave the city behind.Our family has owned and loved this property for over 40 years. Actually, the property has owned us! Especially the moles! Many of our English relatives have come to visit and are always amazed at the scenery.Last year's favourite memory was of my English buddies from high school sitting around the blazing campfire,late at night,drinks in hand, laughing until we cried. We wish to share this peaceful sanctuary with you.Make sure you take the time to walk the trails and pack a picnic for the beach.
What makes this Cabin unique
Tranquility, relaxation, and seclusion. We have enjoyed watching the wildlife in the large yard.The trails are magical.Also the beach-combing,fishing and hunting is pretty good too!