Newer Retreat Home with 40 Seat Theater, Hot Tub and Sauna. Sleeps 25+. 3d Tour
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
To explore for yourself and plan sleeping arrangements, try a 3D Tour by copying and pasting this link in your browser: http://bit.ly/DawnTreaderRental
Finished in 4/2010. Across from beautiful Olivia Beach in Historic Nelscott area of Lincoln City, this home was built to create memories for groups. Perfect retreat center for church groups, quilting clubs, bunko groups, family reunions, etc. 2 guest garages, a large RV garage and 2 large driveways provide ample off street parking for 9 vehicles. There's an elevator to the main floor for guests with disabilities and is perfect for loading/unloading food and luggage. There's a 15 station intercom system throughout the house. The 40 seat theater is great for watching a blue-ray movie, sporting event on the multiple sports channels available or for a power point presentation for a training class, seminar or worship service. There's even an antique pump organ. 2000 sq ft of deck w/seating for up to 40 outdoors, sauna, hot tub, patio with Chiminea fireplace and built in seating and a hot & cold shower. You'll never want to leave.
Rental Policies: Check-in is 4:00 pm, check-out is 11:00 am. Times are strictly enforced and the fine is $50.00/hour charged against the guests security deposit, however, guests may schedule in advance an earlier check-in or check-out with owner if possible. Due to the technical nature of the components in the home, the owner will meet the guest at the home to go over use of the various systems. Therefore, extremely late check in is prohibited. Guests must make prior arrangements with owner for approximate time of check in if after 4:00 pm and no check-in will be allowed after 9:00 pm.
A Leaving Checklist will be provided and must be followed when departing. A guest's security deposit may be charged if the checklist is not followed.
Unruly or Disruptive Behaviour Prohibited: THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE! Unruly, loud, obnoxious behavior such as lude remarks, profanity, use of illicit drugs, setting off fireworks, public drunkenness, throwing anything off the decks, not abiding by Lincoln City's quiet hours of 10:00pm to 8:00am or misuse of the home in any way, including inviting unauthorized guests that owner was not notified of at the time of rental are all grounds for immediate eviction by the owner with no refund of unused rents or security deposit. This is a family neighborhood; please respect the rights of the neighbors and the physical property.
Pets are not allowed on the premises at any time. A pet on the premises or evidence of a pet will result in immediate eviction of guests and visitors and forfeiture of all rent and deposits. Smoking is also not allowed on the premise.
Use Common Sense: Please use common sense when renting. Do not leave children unattended on any of the decks, children should not use the library deck at all. Use of the library deck is limited to 4 adults. Sitting or standing on any of the deck railings is prohibited. Children under 12 are not allowed in the hot tub. Children are not to use the sauna, barbeque, or chimenea fireplace. Please make sure all screen doors are closed and latched as wind can catch them and tear out the door jams. All fireplaces are on thermostats - please do not turn them below 60 degrees or above 75 degrees. Please keep noise to a minimum on front decks even during daylight hours so that you don't infringe on neighbors.
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 6000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Low Allergen Environment
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 28, Beds for 25-28
- 25 can sleep comfortably in beds with room to spare. There are additional sleeping areas located in the office, library, billiard room, lodge family room and living room with 7 additional futons (5 queens, 2 fulls), utilizing these rooms, the home can accommodate more than 28 - please contact owner for larger group arrangements. Each bedroom features a different theme. The main master suite we call the Queen Mum's room as it is luxurious and stately with a separate soak tub and shower. There's the Bamboo Suite with bamboo bath faucets, light fixtures and pictures - it even has a Koi pond elevated bath sink. The Lodge Suite features log furniture and decor, the Pirates Cove room has very sturdy ship-style beds. The Gull's Room is beach themed and the Captain's Suite looks like the back of a ship. You're sure to find a favorite!...moreless
Bathrooms: 7 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- Luxurious soak tub in main floor master bath w/double sinks, tile counters and floors and 4 foot wide shower w/seats. All baths have tile floors and counter tops. 6 baths with hairdryers and 4 foot wide showers with seating inside. All full baths have shampoo, conditioner, and body wash dispensers for your convenience. No waiting for the shower or bath when vacationing with a large group. There are also 4 washer/dryer units for your laundry needs....moreless
- The gourmet kitchen features the largest french door refrigerator w/water & ice dispenser you can buy. There are also 3 other mini-frig's on the property. There are 2 quiet Bosch dishwashers, a 48 inch gas range w/2 convection ovens, 2 broilers, 6 gas burners and a griddle/grill. There's also another convection oven, 4 microwaves and all the cookware you could want. There are 7 gas fireplaces for you enjoyment. A gas double grill w/a built in pop refrigerator & seating for up to 60 guests on the 2000+ square feet of decks. The Marquis Spa allows up to 7 to comfortably ease away the tensions of the day in the hot tub and there's a 3 person sauna adjacent and a hot & cold outdoor shower to wash away the sand from your beach visit. Fax/printer also. Located across from Olivia Beach you're just steps away from a beautiful park with volleyball, picnic tables and beach access. You'll also enjoy your own patio fire pit w/built in seating next to the tranquility garden in the backyard...moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room:
- Games For Kids
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table:
Satellite / Cable:
(7) Direct TV premium channel & sports package available on HD projector w/133 inch screen in 42 seat theater, 47 inch HD flatscreen TV in living room, 37 inch HD flatscreen in lodge family room, 37 inch HD flatscreen in main floor master suite, 32 inch HD flatscreen in billiard room and 32 inch flatscreen/DVD combo unit in Captain's master suite. Also available on 26' flatscreen/DVD combo unit in Bamboo master suite....moreless
- Video Game Console:
- Video Games:
- Video Library:
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 30 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access:
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Filtered Water
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
(7) Gas fireplaces on thermostats heat the home. Fireplaces located in the theater, billiard room, living room, lodge family room, main floor master suite, library and upstairs captain's suite. Electric corner fireplaces in bamboo master suite and lodge bedroom suite....moreless
- Hair Dryer
- Intercom System
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Garbage Disposal
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Ice Maker
Fully equipped gourmet kitchen includes 48' gas range w/6 burners, griddle/grill, 2 convection ovens, 2 broiler drawers, an in wall electric convection oven and microwave combo unit. 2 Bosch dishwashers, 1 in full kitchen, 1 in lodge family room kitchenette around the corner, 28.5 cubic foot french door refrigerator w/in door water/ice dispenser. Granite counters, 3 sets of quality cookware and place settings for up to 100. There's also a 55 cubic foot commercial refrigerator in the guest garage for all your backup refrigeration storage needs. Great for groups....moreless
- Mini Refrigerator
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub:
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 6 - Dec 31, 2016
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 25 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $375 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 10.5%
Please inquire about special rates for non-profit groups. Also inquire about renting small attached unit which sleeps up to 4 separately but only if larger portion of the home is not being rented. This is great for advance team to prepare for the larger group.
3-night min. must be reserved for most Holiday weekends. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years - 3 night minimum at $750.00/night. Payment Policy: A $500.00 reservation deposit is due upon booking that converts to refundable security deposit. 1st 1/2 of rent is due 60 days prior to arrival, 2nd half due 21 days prior to arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located across the street for picturesque Olivia Beach in the historical district of Nelscott in Lincoln City, Oregon this home is tucked back into a hill overlooking the community with ocean peaks. Steps away from the beach, park with volleyball, picnic tables and fire pit, shopping at the Nelscott strip, quaint restaurants, live theater at Theater West and a 6 plex cinema. Also minutes to the Tanger Outlet Mall, Chinook Winds Casino and boating on Devil's Lake. 15 minutes to Neskowin to the North or 10 minutes to Depoe Bay to the south.
Other Activities: Glass blowing, galleries, volleyball, community center, Tanger Outlet malls
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: My husband Don and I bought our home in 2003 and fell in love with Lincoln City. It offered us the relaxed atmosphere of a small town, the beautiful ocean with world class surfing competitions, boating and kayaking opportunities on Devil's Lake, a great community center, live theater, a great public library, culinary center with amazing cooking classes, a free museum, shopping at the Lincoln City Outlet Mall, antiquing, galleries, restaurants and much, much more. It became clear that this is where we would be staying and decided to develop our businesses here and provide for our family also. We opened a quaint eatery (Nelscott Cafe') within walking distance of our home in 2009. We also decided to provide a place for our family to congregate and provide for others to do the same. That decision led us to build this retreat center.
Why the Owner Chose Nelscott, Lincoln City, OR, USA:
We bought the land in 2004 before the quaint village neighborhood of Olivia Beach was built across the street. After witnessing the development of this lovely family community, we asked them to build us a home that could accommodate our growing extended family. I had also attended many women's retreats through our church and noticed things that were missing in the homes we stayed in. I've tried to include everything I noticed was missing - a large kitchen with 3 ovens and large cook-top, 2 dishwashers, large eating areas, separate spaces for people to congregate and lots of sound insulation. Also, an elevator to provide access to those that have difficulty with stairs. I also wanted to provide a space where groups could have training sessions without moving a bunch of furniture in the living room, hence, the theater. We built the home with ample off street parking and also tried to build it so that large groups would not adversely impact the residential neighborhood.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Open living and dining areas to allow for large groups. 40+ seat theater. Ample off street parking. Large back deck for outside dining. Many smaller common areas for small groups. Flexible sleeping areas. Well equipped gourmet kitchen. 3 smaller kitchenettes. Elevator for mobility challenges and loading/unloading. High end finishes and furnishings.
- Primary: +1 5035441190 Not before 8:00am or after 9:00pm
- Fax: +1 8883532978 Not before 8:00am or after 9:00pm
Links to more information:
Front view of home from Coast Ave.
Main floor kitchen and eating bar, granite counters, separate coffee bar
Gourmet cook's kitchen w/3 ovens, 6 burners, and all the equipment you'll need.
The lodge family room w/surround sound, it's own kitchenette-can be private apt.
Bamboo suite w/queen and flat screen TV/DVD combo and writing desk
Library deck - part of the 2000+ sq ft of deck. Ocean peaks & community view.
Pirate's Cove bunk room w/X-box 360 - sleeps up to 10
Captain's Master Suite, sleeps up to 6. Gas fireplace, Flat TV, private deck
Office (Data Den) with queen futon, TV/DVD
North view of billiard room w/queen futon, leather recliner couch and full bath.
Custom log bar in balcony overlooks 10 ft theater screen
Theater w/balcony seats up to 40, fireplace, 1/2 bath, organ, kitchenette
Bright, cheery living room, flat screen with surround sound & Blue Ray player
Seating for 20 - 37 in dining room and adjoining eating areas.
King main floor master with flat screen, gas fireplace, soak tub/separate shower
West view of Library with private deck overlooking Olivia Beach Development
Kid's 'secret' library
Gulls room, sleeps up to 6 with Wii system at TV, Heat pump A/C
Captain's suite continental bath
Billiard room w/game table, bar, gas fireplace, flat screen w/surround sound.
Weather not cooperating-keep in shape/schedule a massage in our new fitness room
Theater kitchenette with small refrig, microwave & popcorn machine
7 person Hot tub, 3 person infared spa, BBQ, patio fireplace, and picnic tables
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeHouse
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
- Response rate 0%
- Calendar last updated 08/15/2016
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Not before 8:00am or after 9:00pm
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.