Newly Renovated & Very Clean Oceanfront Condo in Surf & Racquet Club...Free Wifi(92 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
- Our Bathroom is newly renovated along with brand new tile flooring throughout the foyer, kitchen, and bathroom.
- Our master bedroom offers a spectacular ocean view, a luxurious king bed and a flat-screen TV/DVD.
- The kitchen was fully remodeled in 2008 and features granite counter-tops, all new appliances and cabinets, and a new washer and dryer.
- The living room has over-sized windows showcasing the breathtaking views of the ocean. There is also a new queen sleeper sofa facing the 37” flat screen TV, as well as two new swivel chairs for either watching TV, enjoying the view, or doing a little of both.
- The unit is equipped with free WIFI and Comcast cable (including HBO & SHOWTIME)
Stunning ocean views can be enjoyed from throughout the unit, including a large lanai (accessible from the living room and bedroom) with comfortable seating.
The Surf & Racquet Club is a gated complex with two swimming pools and four (4) clay tennis courts. It is located two doors down from the Ritz-Carlton and within biking distance to the Amelia Island Plantation. In addition, there is a shaded trail directly outside the complex that is perfect for walking, running, or bike riding.
Keywords: Villa, Flat
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2010
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Long Distance:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Ice Maker
- Lanai / Gazebo
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Feb 28, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Cleaning Fee $75
- Tax Rate 11%
Higher rates may apply during special events
Please inquire for last minute specials
Please inquire about booking without VRBO service fee
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Spectacular view of the ocean from the balcony!
Renovated kitchen with granite counter tops and all new appliances
We have a 37" LG flat screen TV that can be viewed from the dining room.
Large Master Bedroom with a very comfortable King bed. There is also a 22' TV
Beautiful view from the balcony and the living room picture windows
4 professionally maintained clay tennis courts. There is a tennis pro on site.
The canopy road leading to the Surf & Racquet Club
The well maintained grounds of Amelia Surf and Racquet Club.
This is an excellent beach for all couples and families.
Glass dining room table
New, and very comfortable, queen sleeper sofa
Thanks to one of our previous guest, Bob Welch, for providing us some great pics
View of the pool from the balcony
The entrance to the Surf & Racquet Club
When looking out the balcony, you can see the pool on the far left.
Multipurpose trail directly outside the Surf & Racquet club.
You can enjoy horseback riding on the beach.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM