|Space||1,165 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Gulfside 402 - Upgraded True Oceanfront Condo w/2BR + Bunks
If you're looking for a place with sugar-sand beaches and the most stunning sunsets in Destin, you've found it. If you're looking for somewhere to sit back and watch dolphins frolicking from your balcony, you've found it.
If you're looking for paradise on the Gulf side of Florida - you're in luck, because you've found it, right here at Destin West ~ Gulfside 402.
Newly redecorated to reflect tropical bliss, Gulfside 402 offers an exclusive beach experience for sun-seekers who expect the very finest: It's one of only 10 BEACHFRONT units at Destin West, and boasts sensational west-facing sunset views - and the chance to watch the colorful bursts of fireworks over the pier.
A true oceanfront unit, you can step outside and find yourself at the surf's edge in less than a minute, or sink into the hot tub and let all of your worries dissolve in the fresh sea air.
BEACH + POOL + TONS OF ACTIVTIES ARE JUST STEPS AWAY
Toss a football or fly a kite on the wide sugar-white sand beach. Walk to the fishing pier, the Gulfarium, or many shops, restaurants, and activities at the Boardwalk. Take just a few steps through the protected seaside dunes and feel the surf splash at your ankles. Turn left at the ocean and quickly enter a 3.5 mile stretch of undeveloped land and empty beach… this pristine wildlife preserve is perfect for that morning stroll down the beach.
The pool area at Destin West Beach and Bay Resort is second to none, and the largest pool - 5000 square feet - is just a few steps from your patio! The kiddos will also have a blast at the nearby Splash Playground. Or you can use the Skybridge to access the Bayside amenities and wade into the zero-entry pool or catch a leisurely ride on the 700 ft lazy river, where you'll enjoy the rush of the nearby waterfall feature.
Just a few miles away you'll find Destin's harbor, where you can choose from special trips like charter boat fishing, dolphin cruises, sunset sailing, or just grab a bite to eat or do some shopping while watching the sunset.
Also less than 10 miles from the airport and 1 mile from the grocery store.
UPGRADED UNIT WITH TOP-NOTCH AMENITIES
* Family-friendly layout: 2 bedrooms plus a bunk room (with privacy door) make this unit perfect for families with little ones who get tucked away before the second round of fun starts.
* Comfortably sleeps 6-8 happy beachgoers.
* Master bedroom with king-size bed and big, luxurious tub, plus 42" HDTV
* Second bedroom with queen-size bed and 42" HDTV
* Bunk room with safety glass door, privacy blinds and combo 20" HDTV/DVD player.
* Queen sleeper sofa
* Exclusive upgrades to help you vacation in style: marble floors, granite countertops, and upgraded showers and bathrooms
* Sprawling designer kitchen is fully equipped - perfect for winding down over a pitcher of margaritas after a day of sun-soaked fun Easy access to the beach and five pools
* Expansive, state-of-the-art fitness center for keeping your bikini body on point
* Four outdoor grills
* Beach service is included from March 1 to October 31. Relax like a VIP - without worrying about lugging heavy beach equipment to and fro.
* Nearby Bay offers fishing, crabbing, and windsurfing. Boat and jet ski rentals available next door. Access to the Ramada Inn's pool with swim-up bar located in a grotto, or refuel at their restaurant/grill.
* Key code entry means no keeping track of keys, and on-site management is happy to help with any unexpected complications.
THIS PROPERTY IS PERFECT FOR:
* Beach lovers who are looking for a special experience. Gulfside 402 was the developer's unit, which means that you will get to enjoy top-notch finishes like granite countertops and upgraded showers, fixtures, and flooring.
* Anyone who appreciates a good view. This exclusive unit is just one of five (count 'em, five!) beachfront condos that also have pool & pier views and faces west - for the most sensational sunsets. Families. You'll love the easy access to the pool, hot tub and especially the beach.
* Vacationers looking for a relaxing, exclusive experience. Enjoy beachfront service and proximity to fine dining and upscale shopping.
Get in touch today - and start the countdown until you arrive at your own personal paradise!
David Jenn - (850) 888-0515
We vacationed here 2 years in a row and then bought our first unit in 2007. We have enjoyed this location so much that we recently bought our second unit. the amenities are great and the beach and pool are steps away from the unit. The kids love the lazy river.
The view from the balcony is fantastic night or day. All new furnishings and paint, Flat screen TV's. tropical decor. New door on bunk room.
This is one of the best vacation spots we've ever been in! The view is unsurpassed, condo is beautifully decorated and well supplied. Thanks for helping us have a great family vacation!!!
We had a lovely stay!
This was our 4th stay in this beautiful condo. The weather was incredible this year. The condo is beautiful with amazing gulf front views. Frank, the owner and David, the manager were very accommodating and easy to work with. Any issues we had were taken care of quickly. It really is a vacation in paradise!
My family has been vacationing at Destin West for over 10 years now. We have stayed in many different units over the years, but none of them compare to Gulf 402. This condo is not only beautifully decorated, but it also has a wonderful view and a very well stocked kitchen! We celebrated Thanksgiving in this unit in 2014 and the kitchen had everything necessary to cook an entire Thanksgiving dinner! Our most recent stay was in June of 2016 and we were delighted to find a brand new Keurig coffee maker! Frank and his wife go out of their way to make sure they have taken care of all of the 'special touches' that make your vacation enjoyable! They take care of all of the details, so all you have to do is enjoy yourself on the beach!
This was my first trip to the area for a family visit with an elderly parent. We initially planned on two hotel rooms for the trip but after researching VRBO, we found this rental. The location, the layout of the condo, the amenities and the view were all AMAZING! We inquired and the owner responded quickly to all of my questions and was so pleasant to deal with. There was no doubt that this was such a better plan than the hotel rooms.
I can't say enough about how beautiful the condo is and the view from the balcony is priceless. There is so much to do within walking distance of this rental. Would be a great place to stay for groups of all ages.
Would love to come back again for a girls weekend and wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else.
This was our 13th year to vacation in the Ft. Walton/Destin area, and our third year in the Destin West Resort/Condos. I can honestly say that the view from this condo made this our best trip ever. Every morning we were out on the balcony drinking our coffee watching the dolphins and the amazing view. In fact most of the time that we were in the condo was spent out on the balcony with comfortable seating. This condo is beautiful. They had everything we needed with all the comforts of home.
This resort offers so much to do that I'm not sure why you would go to Destin and fight the traffic/crowds. From the beach to the bay, the Ramada beach bar (one of our favorite spots), the lazy river, the "quite" pool on the beach side, all the hot-tubs, the amazing pool at the Ramada with the swim up bar, the splash pad for the young kids, catching blue crabs in the bay during the day, to catching the white sand crabs on the ocean at night, and even renting a pontoon boat on the bay side, or even walking down to the fishing pier to see fish, dolphins, turtles and sharks. You can do all this without ever getting in your car. There are places to eat at Ramada or even at the boardwalk just a short walk down the beach. Save money and eat in when you can. You just can't beat this Condo or this resort.
We have stayed in Destin/Sandestin area for years and we tried this unit in Destin West for the first time and LOOVED IT. Had 4 kids (11 - 15) in tow and there cannot be a better property in Destin.
First - Awesome location of the unit… directly on the ocean with 180 degree views. Parking garage is super close, carts etc make it easy to load and unload and close proximity to Publix.
Second - Low traffic but still close to all restaurants in Destin. Simple 7 minute drive to the emerald grande area with that areas over-populated, but fun atmosphere.
Third - Beach Service everyday...Tiki Hut on beach for drinks and food…. added benefit is walking to 5 restaurants at the boardwalk. Plus - a complete additional recreation area with pools and lazy river on the inter coastal makes for a nice change of pace but even more fun!
Lastly - The unit is exceptionally clean, decorated and owner was very helpful and cooperative. Super nice showers and floors make it feel super clean.
Again, we had our doubts coming west but after this week in this unit we will never go back to traffic laden, overcrowded beaches and poor value.
This unit has it all!!!!
BTW - If you want to go deep sea fishing use 5th Amendment… We chartered, just the 6 of us, and went out 20 miles for 6 hours and caught over 50 unbelievable fish…. Captain Chuck and his deckhand Nick had our kids baiting, reeling and catching fish for the entire time… That was truly a memorable moment!