Deep Creek Lake – Lake View Cabin with Hot Tub, Fireplace, and Pool Table(37 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Chalet, 3 Bedrooms + Loft, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Deep Creek Lake – Lake View Cabin with Hot Tub, Fireplace, Pool Table, Fire Pit, and BBQ Grill. Morning Glory has 3 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, a walk-out basement with game and family room as well as a Loft with 2 twin beds and Foosball table- This cabin includes a fully stocked kitchen is fully furnished with linens and towels provided. We are a dog friendly facility and do not charge additional feees for pets.
Morning Glory is Centrally Located Just Minutes Away From All Area Attractions and Wisp Ski Trails - Sleeps 8-10 - $225 Per Night. While we have a 2 night minimum stay, during the summer months we prefer to rent weekly.
Keywords: Lake View; Cabin; Chalet; Deep Creek Lake
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- Max. occupancy 8
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Nice view of the Lake which is just down the street. I'm sorry this property does not have a dock, but there is dock rental not far away and ample parking for a trailered boat at the cabin....moreless
- Mountain View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 7 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
Wi-Fi - hotspot; use limited to light browsing, e-mails, and calls as downloading large amounts of data such as movies, on-line gaming, etc. will interrupt service, and may result in charges to guest...moreless
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $100
- Tax Rate 10%
We request a $200.00 deposit, payable by check, with the remainder due at least two weeks prior to your stay. Payment's are mailed to the owner.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Morning Glory has a very nice view of the Lake, and is located on the mountain to your right directly after you cross the 219 bridge so it's minutes away from all the shopping and restaurants in the area, as well as to WISP, State Parks and the Lake.
1. Check out the many activities at WISP: skiing, mountain coaster, snow tubing, and snow mobiles.
2. Swallow Falls is an excellent place for adults and children for hiking through the mountains and seeing the gorgeous waterfalls! This is my favorite place to go at the Lake and a must see. If you do go, take your camera!
3. Smiley's on Fort Drive off of Route 219 McHenry -301-387-0059 - has an Arcade and go-Kart track and mini-golf. That is also about 5-10 minutes away from the cabin. My children love to go there.
4. Restaurants. We always go to Uno's at least once while visiting the Lake. It is a fun, relaxing atmosphere with good food!
If you'd like something quieter, my parents love the Cornish Manor in Oakland, which is only about 7 miles away. The restaurant is set in a Victorian that dates back to 1868.
Additional Lunch/Dinner Spots: The Black Bear Tavern, Santa Fe Grill, and Pine Lodge Steakhouse.
5. Bear Creek Traders – one of my absolute favorite shops as it has such a great variety of home, apparel, and Lake themed items and old-time candy selections.
6. There are also obviously wonderful water activities: take a pontoon boat cruise, rent jet skis and boats, take a fishing charter trip, fish off a pier in one of the State Parks, fly fish, kayak, etc. And of course, don't forget to relax on the public beach.
7. In addition, there are several outfitters that offer guided tours that provide information on Deep Creek's wildlife, including bears, otter and deer. And, All Earth Eco Tours offers hiking adventures with educational and recreational programs.
About the owner: This property has been in my family for many, many years. Because the original home was uninhabitable, and had to be taken down after my mother's passing, we built MorningGlory so we could enjoy the property that held so many wonderful memories. We hope you enjoy it as much as we have! Owners, Regis and JoAnne Storch
Why the Owner Chose Oakland, MD, USA:
Morning Glory is central to everything and is located in a much sought after real estate area in Deep Creek. It is not part of a community or subdivision, so it is very peaceful.
- Primary: 4108225519
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front View of House in the Fall
Morning Glory Cabin - Peace At Last
Living Room on Main Level, Gas Fireplace on opposite wall
Bedroom 3 - Downstairs
BAR/POOL TABLE DOWNSTAIRS
View from the hot tub.
Lake View From Rte 219
View from the Hot Tub
View of the Lake from the Deck
Front View of House in the summer
Lake View From Front Deck
FAMILY ROOM/Kitchen - Main Floor -
Cutest Bath Ever!
downstairs living room area
Living Room w/Gas Fireplace
Back Deck and Hot tub.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.