This luxurious studio (45 m2 / 484 sq ft ) is situated on the 8th floor on the Avenue de Choisy, in the 13th arrondissement. It is very bright, facing south-west, no vis-à-vis, giving you a large view on the Rue Caillaux and a small garden. Also behind the building there is a small garden, very calm, where one can relax in peace and additionally, only 2 blocks away, the beautiful Square de Choisy
The entry is protected by a security system with access code and a guardian.
- The studio has been completely renovated in Summer 2011, with new double-glass windows, new floor in the kitchen area and new modern and efficient kitchen.
- Apartment faces South-West - No vis-à-vis
- You enter in a hall with 2 large closets.
- In the kitchen you will find a dish-washer, cooktop, refrigerator, freezer (4,5 Lt), electric kettle, coffee machine, I-Home radio and MP3 player, all the appliances are brand new.
- The half separate living room/bedroom area has a large sofa with table, next to it a queen size bed.
- Two chest of drawers and 4 drawers under the bed provide plenty of storage room.
- Cosy corner, drapery separate the bedroom from the entry hall.
- The bathroom has a tub with shower attachment, hair dryer and plenty of storage room.
-1 flat screen TV, with large choice of TV channels including English, German and Spanish channels.
-Free high speed wireless Internet, phone with local calls free.
This part of the 13 district is very lively, it is known as the “China Town” of Paris, it hosts not only plenty of Chinese restaurants but also Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese and many more.
There is also plenty of supermarkets and independents stores in walking distance, some are opened on Sundays what is not so common in France.
Keywords: WIFI, digicode security entrance, lift, bright, kitchen brand new and fully equipped, flat screen TV, international channels, washing machine, storage room, 484 sq foot apartment on the 8th floor, close to Metro, busses, street cars and many restaurants