When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Welcome to villa HKH-714, another professionally managed luxury home by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source of luxury vacation rentals and real estate! Our calendar and rates are accurate - last update was today at 9:28 AM.
This villa provides sweeping views of Kaanapali Beach all the way to famous Black Rock along with panoramic views of the beautiful Maui Mountains. In fact, there are gorgeous views from every room in this villa! Whether you are lying in your king sized plush bed, relaxing on the comfortable couch, or cooking in the gourmet kitchen, the ocean views are breathtaking. Modern furnishings and plush pressed linens on the king size heavenly bed will have you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
The construction of the final Westin timeshare building began Feb 15, 2015 and will continue through completion in April 2017. Please be advised there may be heightened noise during the daytime hours. To compensate, the posted nightly rates have been discounted in anticipation of any construction related inconvenience.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special gap pricing (other discounts below and on our website):
* 16 nights 04/07/2017 - 04/23/2017: $285/nt (regularly $299) ++ Includes Free Car ++
Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens steamed with lavender, filtered water, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports for your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, Apple TV, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this condo in 2005
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
We looked into booking rooms at some hotel type resorts but really wanted a room with a kitchen because who wants to eat restaurant food for two weeks? This place was the best of both worlds... easily as nice as the other high end lux resorts, plus a kitchen which we used for every breakfast and about half our dinners. Used the communal bbq outside one night as well- everything easy and convenient, and you can't beat dinner with an ocean view on the patio. Visiting in March had an advantage: Whales. Literally every morning with breakfast / coffee we watched whales playing on the "lahaina roads" from our patio. Great walking trail behind the hotel on the beach, easy beach access / pool access, and the staff of the resort was great. John was nice and helpful, all in all, totally great experience.
My husband and I stayed at this condo for 10 days this month, and we were so happy with our choice. John met us at the condo and showed us around the property, as well as showing us around the condo and filling us in on how the appliances and A/C worked. This was very helpful for us. Everything we needed was at the condo including beach chairs, a cooler on wheels, beach umbrellas, beach bag with sand toys in it, and beach towels. John said that we should contact him if we needed new linens, but it honestly was easier to just toss the towels in the wash and launder them ourselves. ( There was plenty of laundry detergent for us to use as well.) The photos of the condo are very representative of how the condo looked and it was very clean as well. We loved the convenience of eating at Duke's just downstairs, and also loved the coffee at the downstairs store as well. Our favorite activities were snorkeling ( Get your equipment for the week at Snorkel Bob's) at Kapalua Bay and also just right on Ka'anapali Beach as well, and hiking. We hiked the Pipiwai Trail on the east side to the Waimoku Falls--it is a must do! A gorgeous hike through the rain forest and a bamboo forest with huge waterfalls at the end. ( Bring hiking boots!) We also liked the Polipoli trail that went through the redwood trees. We did the road to Hana--beautiful, but I would recommend spending the night in Hana, especially if you want to do the Pipiwai Trail...it's just too much for one day. Besides, Dukes, we loved eating at Hula Grill. ....As you can tell, we had an awesome time and would not hesitate to recommend this condo--it's a great choice!
My husband and I stayed nine nights in this unit and were extremely pleased. The folks at KBM were very easy to deal with and the condo exceeded our expectations! We especially appreciated all of the beach gear they had in the closet - boogey boards, chairs, umbrella. We don't have children and still felt like this was a great place to be as a couple. The proximity to Duke's when we wanted a quick cocktail or meal was perfect and it was a short drive to Lahaina town. I would definitely stay here again!
We stayed here for 9 nights and enjoyed every minute of it. Perfect location and beautiful resort. The unit had all the amenities of home. We would definitely book here again KBM are excellent to deal with and we had no complaints about anything. Thanks Justin and John for everything!
We stayed at this property from Jan 11-18 '13. This condo was awesome for our family of 4. The condo was well stocked with dish soap, laundry detergent, towels, etc. As well as all the beach ammenities you would need. Chairs, umbrella, beach bag, boogie boards, etc. They NaNa Wall was so great. Every morning and evening we opened it which made the condo feel even bigger. The view of the ocean and mountains was good to. We were able to watch whales from our lanai. Booking was easy with Justin from KBM Hawaii and it was nice to meet John at the condo upon our arrival. The Honua Kai resort is very nice. Lots of options for pools and Dukes Resaurant was a great place to eat. We would definately recommend this condo and hope to stay here again on our next Hawaii vacation.
Lahaina Sugar Cane Train: