ONLY THREE HOUSES FROM THE BEACH!!!
Great location! It is designed for people that want to relax on their vacation. Been on the beach for a long time and need to go to the bathroom or grab a bite to eat? Just walk home...It's only 3 houses away! No need to schlep your beach chairs and umbrellas for multiple blocks.
Our home is a duplex with one unit on each floor. This first floor unit has a separate entrance for privacy. After only 6 steps to the first floor, everything is on the same level... 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, eat-in kitchen, living room, and laundry area with washer and dryer. It also has large covered front and rear decks.
Plenty of sleeping room! All comfortable beds; no pull-out couches or bunk beds. Up to 8 guests can be accommodated. It has 1 King-size bed, 2 Queen-size beds, and 2 Twin-size beds. It also has 2 bathrooms and an outdoor shower, which makes it easier for everyone to get ready for dinner at the same time.
* TVs and DVD players in living room and EVERY bedroom!
* The master bedroom has a King size bed, night stands, dresser, large closet, trunk with extra blankets, a 3/4 bathroom, flat panel cable TV, DVD player, private 3/4 bath room and sliding glass doors to the backyard covered deck.
* The 2nd bedroom has 2 Queen size beds, night stands, closet, a flat panel cable TV, DVD player, and sliding glass doors to the backyard deck.
* The 3rd bedroom has 2 Twin size beds, night stand, small desk, closet, a flat panel cable TV and DVD player.
* There's a full bathroom for all (plus a 3/4 bathroom in the master bedroom), each with a hair dryer. There is also an outdoor shower. Three showers in all, which makes it easier for large groups to get ready for dinner!
The front deck is covered and has a large patio set with extra chairs and an upright shed for your storage needs. It also has a storage bin with beach toys for the kids. Sit back and watch the bicyclists ride by. You can also open the sliding glass doors from the living room for easy access to the front deck.
The eat-in kitchen has a large dining room table, stainless steel appliances, gas stove, granite counter top and laminate flooring. The laminate flooring extends throughout the entire house.
The living room has a couch and a love seat, each with two reclining seats. It also has a large flat panel cable TV with DVD/VHS player. Various CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, board games, puzzles and books are provided for your enjoyment.
The kitchen has stainless steel refrigerator with ice maker, gas stove and microwave. Coffee maker, Keurig machine, toaster, blender, kitchen utensils, flatware, glasses, cups, pots, pans, etc. are provided for your use.
4 window air conditioning units cool off the entire floor. In addition, each room has a ceiling fan.
The back yard deck is covered and has a picnic table with benches, a gliding love seat bench and a large gas grill.
*High speed internet and free WIFI are provided.
*Laundry area includes a washing machine and clothes dryer, ironing board and iron.
*Hair dryers in each bathroom.
*There is also an outdoor shower and clothesline for your convenience.
*FREE use of 6 beach badges for you to enjoy your stay.
*All beds come with pillows and comforters. Just bring your own pillow cases and sheets.
*Clean house, no bedroom rugs, no moldy smell and no pets allowed.
*Bicycle path in front of house ---- No street parking allowed (less distractions to deal with)
*There are 3 private off-street parking spots for your use.
Great town, excellent restaurants and shopping! Our house is located in the quiet, southern end of Beach Haven, about a mile south of Fantasy Island Amusement Park, Bay Village and Murphy's Market. It's close to the attractions, but yet far from all the noise. And, the house is diagonally across the street from a guarded beach!
1. We do not rent to groups under the age of 30.
2. No pets allowed.
3. For PARTIAL weeks disregard VRBO's calculated rates, and contact us for an accurate quote.
4. Please click "Contact Owner" to confirm availability, receive an accurate quote or to ask us any questions you may have.
5. See listing #1098890 if you're interested in renting the Second Floor unit.
6. All reservation cancellations are subject to a $200 cancellation fee, regardless of what VRBO advertises.
7. All weekday-only rentals (Mon-Thurs) have a 3-day minimum.
Thanks for considering our beach house for your vacation.
Sal & Laura
The best way to contact us is by cell (732-963-7012) or email (email@example.com).
Keywords: Condo, duplex, ranch, ocean side, L.E.H. Yacht, clean and updated