Classic Vermont In Quaint Village Near Skiing, Shopping, And Great Food.
This 1825 home in the storybook village of Wallingford offers a comfortable home base for exploring Vermont, indoors and out. Ski mountains and trails, fly-fishing, kayaking, hiking, canoeing and bird-watching are all nearby, many within walking distance. Village shops feature Vermont art and craft, and a bar and restaurant serves locals, skiiers, summer visitors and hikers off the Appalachian trail. Live theater, galleries, antiques, a variety of restaurants, and outlet shopping are within a few miles' drive.
• Master Bedroom – 1 queen bed
Twin bedroom - 2 twin single beds
Bunkroom bedroom – 1 twin single bed, 1 bunk bed with 2 singles
• All mattresses are Temperpedic Memory foam
• All beds have 300 count pure cotton percale sheets and a duvet in winter and cotton sateen with a coverlet in summer. Each also a bureau or closet for storing clothes
• All bedrooms have ceiling fans or traditional table fans and window air conditioners are available upon request.
• The first floor living room has two daybeds/sofas that are available as additional beds with an en suite bathroom and shower excellent for people who may be challenged by stairs.
Eat in kitchen:
• Dining table that seats 8
• Large cooks kitchen with ample counter space.
• Stove, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator as well as many small appliances.
• full pantry stocked with essentials
An additional 300 square foot game room building including a second pool table, Air hockey and another living room area with flat screen TV. A perfect place for kids to have their own space away from the main house.
Indoor dog kennel:
A large walk in climate controlled dog kennel is located in the basement with dimmable LED lighting and a flat screen tv so your dog will be safe and entertained while you venture out to restaurants in the evening.
Very large 740 Square foot screened in porch with an additional dining table, living room with flat screen tv and wet bar. Also contains a slate-top regulation pool table for after dinner games well into the evening. This porch opens into both living room and kitchen.
Crushed white marble fire pit area surrounded by privacy trellis wall adds moving living space right off the living porch while keeping small children and pets safe and nearby.
Includes marble fire pit with 9 chairs, gas barbecue and outdoor picnic table that accommodates 8 people
A refreshing mineral spring soaking pool is perfect for cooling down on hot summer days. Dog friendly, a constant flow of spring water means no pool chemicals are needed. Soaking pool is 8 feet in diameter and 30” deep. Vermont has been historically known for its therapeutic mineral springs. Summer hotels such as the Equinox in Manchester and the Woodstock Inn as well as our own Wallingford House hotel all began their lives as mineral spring hotels. Attracting summer guest from as far south as Washington, and west to Chicago.