|Space||3,118 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
Bella Vita is a wonderful 3,118 square foot home in Seacrest Beach with 4 bedrooms/4.5 bathrooms, allowing it to accommodate 13 guests. This three story home has ample space for everyone to spend time together. The main floor features an open floor plan with a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, and living area complete with a flat screen TV. Bella Vita features two master bedrooms; one on the first level and another on the second level of the home. The main level master bedroom features a king size bed, private full bathroom, and French door access to the home’s covered back porch. Just outside of the main bedroom is a full laundry room with a washer and dryer. The second level of the home features a large landing area with comfortable seating, games, books, and a stereo. This level includes 3 more bedrooms. The second master bedroom is on this level and includes a king bed, private full bathroom with a shower and separate garden tub, and French door access to the home’s private second level balcony. A second level guest room includes a queen bed with French doors opening to a private balcony. The third room on this level is a bunkroom and includes two sets of twin over twin bunk beds as well as a trundle. This room also has access to one of the home’s balconies. There is a full bathroom located just outside of the guest room and bunkroom. The top floor offers guests endless possibilities with a refreshment area including a mini fridge and sink, a sleeper sofa, full bathroom, chairs for lounging, TV, and an open-air balcony. This area can double as either a hang out room or a bedroom. Whatever you are looking for in a vacation, Bella Vita will be sure to help you find it. Bella Vita means ‘beautiful life’ in Italian, and that is exactly what this home offers!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 13):
- Master bedroom: King bed, full private bathroom, TV, French door access to covered back porch
- Guest half bathroom
- Master bedroom: King bed, full private bathroom with shower and garden tub, TV, French door access to private balcony
- Guest room: Queen bed, TV, access to balcony
- Bunkroom: Two twin over twin bunk beds and one trundle
- Full bathroom with shower/tub combo
- Sleeper sofa
- Full bathroom
- Less than 2 blocks from Lagoon Pool
- Walking distance to beach access
- Two master bedrooms
- Front porch swing
- Balconies on each level
- 2nd level lounge area
- 3rd level refreshment center
- Parking for 4 vehicles
- Outdoor gas grill
- Private beach access
- Complimentary shuttle to the beach or pool
- 3 minute walk to the 12,000 sq. ft. award winning Lagoon Pool
- 24 hour neighborhood security
- Bike rentals available
- Within walking distance to many local shops and restaurants
- Rosemary and Alys beaches nearby
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Had a lovely time and wil come again.
Not clean(pictures if needed), and not safe for children. Bring your own beach chairs and umbrella, they were locked in a trunk on the porch. Grill had to be cleaned before using. Family room seated only 5-6 people on a dirty sectional, a very small space for a 4-5bdrm house. The decor was the lowest quality I have seen in Seacrest. Our stay was 10 days.
Our stay went well. Great floor plan and plenty of room for several families. Everything worked as advertised and we had no issues that required us to contact the property manager. The place was starting to show its age with a little wear and tear but nothing too bad (and I am very picky). We would stay here again.
House has everything you need. Community is great for walking and biking. Gary, with Barefoot was so great to work with. We will definitely rent through him again.
This was our second year renting through Barefoot and our second year to stay at Bella Vita. We can't wait to come back! It's such a beautiful area and the house was perfect for us! Jarod as awesome! The only thing we could have used that wasn't provided was a salad spinner. Not much to complain about there!
It was my 40th birthday week celebration and we could not have been happier with the house, the location or Jared, the property manager. We rented bikes (and felt like we were kids again) and were able to ride them everywhere to get to restaurants, shops and to the beach. The house was plenty big for several adults who did not want to be living (even if only temporarily) on top of each other and again the area had everything you could need. It even rained a couple afternoons and we were very comfy lounging in the living room. It was a very relaxing and well needed vacation that was made perfect with a wonderful home, area to stay in and a very easy to deal with rental company. We will definitely be back!