Spring is for Beginnings(28 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Chateau / Country House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Chateau / Country House, 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
The arrival of spring brings so many exciting new things to see and do. Birds are starting to nest, spring trees and flowers burst forth, wild animals are preparing to bring babies into the world, and the streams and waterfalls are full and glorious.
The cottage has blooming trees and flowers - the forsythia is striking! Everything is just starting to turn green and it's time to break out the grill and eat outside.
Take a hike on one of the many hiking trails and watch for Trillium, Spring Beauty, Trout Lily, Marsh Marigold, Shadbush and Bloodroot, among many others.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- Chateau / Country House
- 1750 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Cozy home-like setting half-way between Ithaca and Trumansburg it’s the perfect place to come home to after an exciting day of sightseeing or local activities. Fully furnished with 3 bedrooms, a living/dining area, bath, and a fully equipped kitchen, everything you need to truly enjoy a stay is right there. A cheerful babbling brook runs along the property with a bridge to the little island with its private picnic area. Solar lights invite strolls to see the thousands of fireflies in the summer, or a peek at the wildlife that comes for a drink. Judy's Guest House is a Certified Wildlife Habitat. There are too many local attractions and activities to list in this space. Cornell, Ithaca College, Montezuma Wildlife Refuge, the Cornell Lab of Ornithology, glorious waterfalls, the Finger Lakes Wine Trail, ballooning, horseback riding, sailing, the list just goes on. You can't see it all in one visit....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 3%
Cancellation Policy: Deposits are not refundable. Cancellation 15 days or less before arrival can be used for credit for a later stay.
Ask about our discount for stays of seven days or longer.
Ten percent active military discount
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
There are too many attractions here to list them all. Hiking, sailing, biking, golfing and a trip along the Finger Lakes Wine Trail are favorites for many people. This is a mecca for antique hunters, and anyone with an interest in classical architecture should drive through the nearby Village of Trumansburg with its many historic houses. There are many State Parks in the area, and most of them have glorious waterfalls, hiking trails and many scenic gorges. The Art Trail runs directly past the house and during the open tours it’s a wonderful way to view local artists at work. The Museum of the Earth and the Science Museum are favorites of kids of all ages. Cornell Lab of Ornithology is worth a visit and the entire area is great for bird watching.
There are several live theater groups and great music opportunities for any sort of music you can imagine. Great local restaurants for just about any cuisine you can imagine.
Judy's Guest House
Comfortable Living Room
Large bedroom - Room to lounge
Snug and cozy small bedroom
Fully equipped kitchen
Local Bison herd
Nature path to the island
Bright and cheerful king sized bed
Get comfortable by the fireplace
Take the rustic bridge to the island and just relax
Take a walk to the brook
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.