HURRICANE IRMA UDATE: Thankfully our house incurred only minor damage and is ready for you to enjoy your stay.
You'll enjoy ocean views from all over your own private 5 bedroom beachfront home, including a large, private deck. The interior is newly renovated in 2016. Enjoy the fresh, modern style of the Great Room with hardwood floors, a spacious Master Bedroom suite, a chef’s kitchen and a large dining room - all with ocean views!
The home is over 3500 square feet and comfortably sleeps 12. The fenced in backyard (great for a dog) opens to a short sandy path you can walk in 30 seconds to enjoy the beach and the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy a swim in the ocean, or take a long walk collecting seashells and spotting frolicking dolphins.
Across the street at the front of the house is Guana River State Park. This assures great privacy, provides a perfect view of the sunset each night, and has options for kayaking, canoeing, hiking and biking.
The five bedrooms lay out as follows;
1) Balinese Master Suite. King bed in large master, with it’s own deck to enjoy the stunning ocean view (and a tv for ther evenings). It has it’s own bathroom, with two sinks, a whirlpool tub and a brand new glass tile shower. Large walk-in closet.
2) Seashell Room. 2nd bedroom upstairs with Queen Bed and its' own newly remodeled full bath. Views of the State Park and the ocean. Lots of closet space.
3) Sunshine Room. Large, bright room with two twin beds and door to backyard. Lots of closet space.
4) Coral Room. Large, relaxing room with Queen bed, sliding door to backyard. Lots of closet space.
5) Cottage Room. Huge room with Queen bed, two bunk beds and large tv with dvd. Door to backyard.
Home amenities include 3 HD tvs (including a large flat screen in the living room with a Blue-Ray Player, and a large tv downstairs with dvd), high speed WiFi, unlimited nationwide long distance and a gas barbecue.
This Ponte Vedra Beach home is a 10 minute drive to the world famous PGA-Tour TPC Sawgrass golf course (as well as the great restaurants in the area around it), 15 minutes from historic and charming St Augustine, and is only a 40 minute drive from the Jacksonville airport.
Note that in high season, property can only be booked Saturday through Saturday. Thanks.
Keywords: Oceanfront, beach, home, sea, sand, fun, luxury, resort