|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Lazy Achers was built as an escape from the 'aches' of the Monday - Friday routine. We invite you to come out to the Texas Hill Country and enjoy some time on the river! Our cabin is fully equipped with all of your cooking necessities, as well as a coffee maker, microwave, gas grill, charcoal grill, linens, towels and even a washer and dryer. All you need to bring are your groceries, toiletries and your swimsuits!
The large living room with floor to ceiling windows is perfect for enjoying the view of the Guadalupe River. On colder days, the rock fireplace provides the perfect environment to curl up with a good book. If television is more your style, we have satellite service with local channels and some expanded stations as well.
1. Exquisite private waterfront.
2. Kayaks available for renter use.
3. Gas and charcoal grill.
4. Wireless internet.
5. Cell phone service will be spotty. Home phone available to renter for local calls.
6. Payments can be made online by credit card or E-check only.
7. 100% refund if cancelled more than 30 days prior to check in.
8. Average response time to any inquiry is within 24 hrs.
Please feel free to email with any questions. We hope to share our special property with you and your family soon!
- Although the weather was less than wonderful (ice, rain) we still had a delightful time-good food, fireplace, plenty of sleeping space, great kitchen/dining room-which was a gathering place that held many a lively discussion! Wonderful time!
- Lots of fun with good friends!
- Fun times for sure!
- So great to be with everyone in my favorite place in Texas!
- Sucha a wonderful place to spend quality time with dear friends!
- Great times, great friends. YAYA '69!!
As always the stay was awesome and the property is well maintained and enjoyable. Great family time and being away from the city for a few days. Will definitely be returning next summer!
My family has enjoyed Lazy Achers so many years someone said when we stepped in the door this July 6th, "we are home". Hopefully be back next year!
My husband and I had a wonderful time. The property was quiet, peaceful and invigorating! The house was so comfortable and the fishing was awesome..!! This has definitely become our go to place!!
My husband celebrated his 50th bday at Lazy Achers. The kayaks and river where relaxing and peaceful. Great porch for lots of social time and eating outside. Not far from Los Maples State park and criders for the Sat. night rodeo and dance if you go on Saturdays in the summer.
Beautiful lawn and loved that this was dog friendly as my dogs love to swim. Would like to see intertubes available to float and a dishwasher. Other than that, it was great.
The cabin was a great place to get away for a long weekend (Labor Day) and be void of crowds! The kids had a great time with both the kayaks and the row boat and enjoyed catching fireflies in the evening. The cabin was large enough to comfortably sleep two families and the deck is fabulous for bird and deer watching (be certain to take advantage of the deer corn and bird seed). Very convenient to have multiple grills for use. Only recommendation would be for a dishwasher as the cabin can house several persons and that's a lot of dishes after each meal.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May Special Pricing
May 4 2017 - May 22 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$350|
|Cleaning Fee||$150 + Tax|
$25.00 PER NIGHT DISCOUNT FOR RENTERS PAYING BY CHECK