there is an annex building for additional lodging for 2 to 10 people
About Rob Littler
Rob Littler is the owner off Artisan log Homes a family run Log Home Company that has been around for over 40years. Rob is semi retired and enjoying the finer things in life, such as traveling and lengthy boating trips. Rob has recently. decided to share his home with others while he is off on his adventures. Giving you the opportunity to enjoy the unique experience of staying in a custom log home!
Rob Littler purchased this Lodge in 1977
Why Rob Littler chose Mission
This handcrafted log home gives a feeling of warmth and security like only a log home can. Its tranquil location in an old growth forest with it's own koi fish pond will give you the feeling of being far from civilization, while being only minutes from the city life. The lodge is set up for 10 to 20 people
What makes this Lodge unique
One of the unique benefits of this home is the 10 person hot tub overlooking the koi fish pond. Imagine the starry skies amongst majestic firs, all from the comfort of your own private hot tub....a little heaven on earth.
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Amazing house in stunning location. If you have the opportunity to stay her book it!!
This property is amazing. We were made so welcome on arrival and Rob made sure we had everything we needed. We had a family reunion and had more than enough space for our 19 guests. The added bonus for us was the trails leading straight from the property and we were joined each day on our walks by Dylan and. Bobbie Ron's wonderful family friendly dogs. If we are fortunate enough to visit Canada again this would be the first property we would try and book.
Thought it looked great, was even better.
We did a large family reunion here. I don't even know where to begin.
1. The grounds and location were amazing. There were so many places to hang out in the house, and in the grounds.
2. This property includes the use of a small mountain behind the property. There's a nice trail leading right from the property up to the logging road and trail system. There are so many windy trails, we didn't manager to get through them or even make it to the top of the mountain.
3. VACATION DOGS! So, I'm sure that dogs are not guaranteed, but when we arrived we were greeted by two incredibly friendly dogs. The kids spent so much time playing with the dogs. We'd get back from an adventure, and they'd hop out of the car and start looking for the dogs to play with. Every time we went for a hike up the mountain, the dogs accompanied us.
4. Rob was incredibly helpful about every little thing.
5. The kitchen was well appointed. There is a degree of confusion because of all the weddings that have been through there mixing things up. There were quite a few partially disassembled coffee makers, but we ended up with our coffee brewing. The kitchen was big, and we prepared many great meals.
6. The whole area was beautiful, with so many places to see and things to do.
I'd highly recommend this place. Our only regret is that we didn't stay longer.
Awesome place for our wedding
The Artisan Log Lodge is stunning, it was perfect for our wedding. Rob was available for any of our questions or need. The place was clean, quiet and equipped. We highly recommend it for family events.
The Artisan Lodge is a spectacular, beautiful and peaceful home nestled in a forest like setting. This log home was the perfect place for a family and friends celebration. With so many bedrooms/bathrooms and the amazing bar/party room, we were able to have a memorable gathering. Rob, the owner, was so accommodating, helpful and kind. We couldn’t have asked for a better location and we sincerely thank Rob for all his help and for allowing us to have our party at the lodge. I highly recommend this place and hope to stay there again.
The location is perfect for a large gathering.
The property is excellent as you really feel that you are away from the city. We hosted a wedding rehearsal dinner and everyone enjoyed the atmosphere.
Very recommended for a large group. The house is big and beautiful has everything you would need to stay there comfortably. The owner is super nice. And his dog are so friendly my kids loves them. Will be booking again in the future.
Please take note: Although this property is located with excellent cellular range and internet capabities we are not able to provide WiFi connection. Please check your data plan before your arrival.