Located on 20 acres in the Helvetia Township, this vintage hobby farm provides wooded land, marsh, fields, and 650 feet of lake frontage for every type of activity. Relax by the wood fireplace on the main floor, sit in the outdoor hot tub and watch the stars, or enjoy a stroll throughout the wooded trails.
With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2,000 square feet of space there is plenty of room for the whole family, or a spacious retreat for a couple.
- Just outside of Iola, WI. Approximately 4 miles to the Iola Old Car Show Grounds.
- 18 miles to downtown Waupaca, WI, or 20 miles to the Chain of Lakes.
- 27 miles to downtown Stevens Point, WI
- 50 miles to Fox River Mall in Appleton, WI
- 60 miles to the EAA Aviation Center in Oshkosh, WI
Special Note: In order to maintain this vintage farmhouse we ask that guests refrain from bringing pets indoors, smoke outside, and remove shoes while indoors.