About the property
- House2500 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
4 Bedroom & 3.5 bathrooms. This gorgeous home is located directly on the lake.
***WE ARE ACCEPTING INQUIRIES FOR THE 2024 ECLIPSE. If you would like to be on our list to contact, send me your information. As soon as it is available to rent we will send out an email. First come, first serve.***
Beauty, relaxation, and joy are a few of the sensations you will experience during a rendezvous at Hot Springs’ newest lakefront vacation property. This beautiful lake home is located minutes from Central Avenue and seconds from the cool waters of Lake Hamilton. All you have to do is walk out the back door. This lake house is great for any occasion, including a romantic couples retreat or a fun family vacation. The two-story Williamson Lake Estate features four stylish bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms, and comfortably sleeps eight to twelve people. Each room is decorated in an exquisite and modern style. Plentiful windows and decks allow picturesque views. Decks surround two sides of the house to overlook the lake and garden vistas. The lake estate has a private and secluded feel that guides the way to relaxation and peace, while allowing ample opportunities for fun and entertainment. A large boat dock, swim platforms, and a newly added boardwalk provide many options for lake activities, including fishing. The swimming area is located in a quiet cove, and has a pebble-covered lake floor to enhance the swimming experience. Other features include dual master suites, Jacuzzi tub, two living room areas, seven-seat breakfast bar, picnic area, a covered boat slip, and gorgeous landscaping. Everything you need to live life to the fullest during your vacation can be found at Serenity Escape! A great place to stay is the foundation of a great vacation. Contact us today to schedule your relaxing stay!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
About Sally Mason
My name is Sally Williamson. I am the property manager for Serenity Escape Vacation Rentals! I graduated in Spring 2012 from the University of Arkansas with a Bachelor of Science degree and in Spring 2015 from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences with a degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences. I was born and raised here in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Along with property management, I also operate a wedding venue. I would love the opportunity to book your stay here in the beautiful Hot Springs!
Sally Mason purchased this House in 2012
Why Sally Mason chose Lakeland
My family has owned this piece of land for over 70 years! My great grandparents, grandparents, parents, and myself have all lived on this property at some point in our lives. This beautiful piece of property is very special to us and we enjoy the opportunity to allow others to make their own memories with their families as well. This particular home was built in 2000 by my father for my grandparents. We have spent many days and nights spending time together on the back deck that overlooks the lake. My favorite part of the deck is that even on the hottest of days it always seems to have a breeze blowing by.
What makes this House unique
One of the great features of this house is the back deck that overlooks the lake. No matter how hot it may be, there is always a breeze on this deck! It is a great place to congregate with family or friends. It is also wonderful for enjoying peaceful time by yourself reading a book or just admiring the great view. Another unique benefit is that the house has a secluded feel, but it is also a very convenient location. It is about 3 minutes from Hot Springs' main road yet feels very private.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great property and weekend
Everything was as expected. We loved the house.
Great place for families. Well equipped and plenty of room. Lots to do and see in town
Beautiful lake views and good deck. Great location and near lots of fun activities
Thank you, Bill. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our home. We hope to have you back during your next trip to Hot Springs!
Very nice, clean and great location
Been coming to this same spot for years and we plan to continue coming back
Thank you, Zach! We appreciate your business. We hope to continue to have you as a repeat guest. We enjoy sharing our home with you!
It wad very nice.
It was perfect. The place was so friendly and clean.
Thank you, Saeed. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our home. We hope to have you back during your next trip to Hot Springs!
Lots of room and great deck!!
Thank you, John. The deck is our favorite part of the home, as well! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our home. We hope to have you back during your next trip to Hot Springs!
Cleanest place we ever stayed!!
This property is beautiful, well maintained and very comfortable. In addition, it is the cleanest property we have visited in a very long time! We were not able to take advantage of the lake or boat slip, and thankfully did not need the tornado shelter! ;-) The location of the property is perfect with lots to shopping and restaurants within minutes! Oaklawn is about 7 minutes away! We will rent again!!
Thank you, Alice! We strive to deliver excellent service and cleanliness. Thank you for the lovely compliments! We are also so happy that you didn't end up needing the tornado shelter :o) But we hope you felt safe in knowing that it was available in case you needed it! We would love to have you back the next time you are in Hot Springs! Next time, come during the summer so you can enjoy the lake, dock, and the boat slip! :o)
• Enjoy time on the lake by just walking out our back door.
• Bring a boat or rent one from the marina just minutes down the street. (We include a free boat slip with every house rental)
• Tubing and skiing on the lake are ways to spice up the lake fun.
• Fishing is a very popular past time on Lake Hamilton.
• Hop on the Belle of Hot Springs River Boat for a lunch cruise or a dinner cruise. You can explore the beauty of Lake Hamilton from the luxury of an air conditioned boat!
• The Duck Tours of Hot Springs are a very popular attraction. The Duck Tours will drive you around Hot Springs and even doubles as a boat to get a tour of beautiful Lake Hamilton.
Garvan Woodland Gardens
• Garvan Gardens is open all year long.
• Each season is decorated with beautiful planted flowers and perfect landscaping
• This is a great place if you are looking for a great backdrop to a family photo, engagement photo, or if you enjoy a great landscape picture.
• During the Christmas holiday season there is a spectacular display of lights. It is a must see if you visit during the holiday season.
• The Anthony Chapel is a gorgeous place to get married and has beautiful architecture.
Oaklawn Race Track
• If you are visiting between January and April, you need to stop by Oaklawn Race Track to watch the live horse races.
• All year round, Oaklawn is home to a electronic gaming casino.
• If you catch them on the right night, you might stumble upon great live music.
Historic Downtown Hot Springs:
• The most popular spot to visit when you are in Hot Springs is the Historic Downtown Hot Springs. Walking along Bath House Row will delight you.
• If you want to bathe in the soothing hot springs waters you could schedule an appointment with one of the bath houses. Massages are also offered!
• For the shoppers, be sure to visit all of the shops across the street from Bath House Row.
• Be sure to visit the fountain at the Visitors Center. It has water that comes straight from the hot springs…and its FREE! Just make sure it cools before you drink it!
Activities for Kids…and those Adults who are Kids at Heart!:
• Maxwell Blade has a fantastic magic show.
• For the brave and daring few, visit the Arkansas Alligator Farm and Petting Zoo.
• Mid-America Science Museum is a great place to go if you want to have fun and learn new things at the same time!
• Don’t forget to play some mini-golf! For the more, pirate-y people make sure you visit Pirates Cove Adventure Golf! For the dinosaur enthusiasts who like to stay cool while they golf, visit T-Rex Indoor Mini Golf. And for the Explorers, be sure to visit Volcano Falls Miniature Golf!
• Magic Springs Amusement Park and Crystal Springs Water Park is a great place to spend an entire day…maybe even two! There are tons of thrilling rides and, of course, awesome water slides. If you go on the right day you might even catch a free concert by popular bands and artists! You may also be able to catch a big-name singer/band at Magic Springs. Check their websites for concert dates.
• If you are looking for a night out on the town without the children, there are many places to put on your dancing shoes and drink adult beverages.
• Several bars in Hot Springs are open until 5 a.m. year round.
• In March you cannot miss the Worlds Shortest St. Patrick’s Day Parade. It is held on St. Patrick’s Day every year. There is always a celebrity guest, free live music, and green beer!
• If you are big into riding motorcycles or even just looking at them, be sure to visit for the September Bike Rally. It is held in Downtown Hot Springs! Bikers come from all over!
• The Legends Balloon Rally is held every September. Hundreds of Hot Air Balloons set up and take off from Hot Springs Memorial Field Airport. It is a beautiful sight to see. There are also free concerts during the rally.
• Visit the Hot Springs Winery for Winery tours and tastings.
• Super Lift Off Road Vehicle Park is a great place to bring your off road vehicles from some thrill and fun!
• There are many shows and even dinner shows that you could attend.
• Many art galleries are located in Downtown Hot Springs.
The lake that our home is located on has a "draw down" every November and a "draw up" every March. So in November, the water is lowered 3-9 feet (it differs every year). During this time our boat dock is moved out so that it can remain in deep enough water. Our dock is accessible at all times. An extension is added if needed for guests to get on the dock and use the dock. Luckily the water in our cove is very deep and the lowering of the lake does not have a huge effect in our cove compared to others. If you have any questions about the draw down or draw up, please let us know!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
SOLAR ECLIPSE 2024- We are currently taking names and information of guests who would like to rent our home for the Solar Eclipse in 2024. To get on our list, send us an inquiry. We will send you updates through VRBO about pricing and other information as it is available. A $59 damage insurance is required for ALL bookings along with a $500 refundable damage deposit. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Holiday Rates are $4000.00 per week. Normal Rates are $3100.00 per week. Lower Rates Available in Off-Season. Dates are Sunday thru Sunday during summer months. Minimum stay for other months is 2 nights unless otherwise stated. 100% of cost is due upon booking. When you use the Pay Now feature, 100% of payment is processed immediately. Refunds are only available 60 days prior to stay. This includes "accidental reservations" that are made through our Pay Now feature.