4 Bedroom & 3.5 bathrooms. This gorgeous home is located directly on the lake.
About Sally Mason
My name is Sally Williamson. I am the property manager for Serenity Escape Vacation Rentals! I graduated in Spring 2012 from the University of Arkansas with a Bachelor of Science degree and in Spring 2015 from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences with a degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences. I was born and raised here in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Along with property management, I also operate a wedding venue. I would love the opportunity to book your stay here in the beautiful Hot Springs!
Sally Mason purchased this House in 2012
Why Sally Mason chose Lakeland
My family has owned this piece of land for over 70 years! My great grandparents, grandparents, parents, and myself have all lived on this property at some point in our lives. This beautiful piece of property is very special to us and we enjoy the opportunity to allow others to make their own memories with their families as well. This particular home was built in 2000 by my father for my grandparents. We have spent many days and nights spending time together on the back deck that overlooks the lake. My favorite part of the deck is that even on the hottest of days it always seems to have a breeze blowing by.
What makes this House unique
One of the great features of this house is the back deck that overlooks the lake. No matter how hot it may be, there is always a breeze on this deck! It is a great place to congregate with family or friends. It is also wonderful for enjoying peaceful time by yourself reading a book or just admiring the great view. Another unique benefit is that the house has a secluded feel, but it is also a very convenient location. It is about 3 minutes from Hot Springs' main road yet feels very private.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Serenity was awesome--again!
We are so glad we chose to return to this wonderful house after a couple years break. Our teenage granddaughters are the ones who wanted to return. None of us were disappointed. Sally made sure we had everything we needed and more.
Amazing Get Away
Love the House, it was a wonderful Time...sweet people, and best location. hope to back again.
Great location, great host!
Our group really enjoyed the location of this house. The view was fantastic from the back patio and the proximity to local attractions couldn't be beat! Also, Sally was extremely easy to work with and even shipped me an item that was left behind. Really recommend this property!
Perfect location, great house!
We loved our stay here. It was comfortable for 4 couples with 1-2 children each. 10 minutes to downtown, and right on the water. The multi-level deck was especially nice in the mornings. We would definitely stay again.
Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our home! We would love to have you back to stay with us again!
Great home away from home.
Our family rents a lake house in Hot Springs for a racing weekend every spring. This home was a great find. The deck is spacious and has a great lake view. I particularly enjoyed a quiet time watching the sunrise before the grandkids awoke. The house was very clean and comfortable. The kitchen has a great bar with lots of stools plus a nice dining area. The kitchen was also well equipped. All the bathrooms were well stocked and had plenty of linens. The owner was quick to respond to inquiries. We thoroughly enjoyed our weekend!
Great house that we have stayed at for many years while visiting Oaklawn Park.
This house has beautiful sunrises and overlooks the lake. The deck is great and the location is even better!
Thank you for your review, Zach! We enjoy sharing our home with you each year and hope you will continue to return!
• Enjoy time on the lake by just walking out our back door.
• Bring a boat or rent one from the marina just minutes down the street. (We include a free boat slip with every house rental)
• Tubing and skiing on the lake are ways to spice up the lake fun.
• Fishing is a very popular past time on Lake Hamilton.
• Hop on the Belle of Hot Springs River Boat for a lunch cruise or a dinner cruise. You can explore the beauty of Lake Hamilton from the luxury of an air conditioned boat!
• The Duck Tours of Hot Springs are a very popular attraction. The Duck Tours will drive you around Hot Springs and even doubles as a boat to get a tour of beautiful Lake Hamilton.
Garvan Woodland Gardens
• Garvan Gardens is open all year long.
• Each season is decorated with beautiful planted flowers and perfect landscaping
• This is a great place if you are looking for a great backdrop to a family photo, engagement photo, or if you enjoy a great landscape picture.
• During the Christmas holiday season there is a spectacular display of lights. It is a must see if you visit during the holiday season.
• The Anthony Chapel is a gorgeous place to get married and has beautiful architecture.
Oaklawn Race Track
• If you are visiting between January and April, you need to stop by Oaklawn Race Track to watch the live horse races.
• All year round, Oaklawn is home to a electronic gaming casino.
• If you catch them on the right night, you might stumble upon great live music.
Historic Downtown Hot Springs:
• The most popular spot to visit when you are in Hot Springs is the Historic Downtown Hot Springs. Walking along Bath House Row will delight you.
• If you want to bathe in the soothing hot springs waters you could schedule an appointment with one of the bath houses. Massages are also offered!
• For the shoppers, be sure to visit all of the shops across the street from Bath House Row.
• Be sure to visit the fountain at the Visitors Center. It has water that comes straight from the hot springs…and its FREE! Just make sure it cools before you drink it!
Activities for Kids…and those Adults who are Kids at Heart!:
• Maxwell Blade has a fantastic magic show.
• For the brave and daring few, visit the Arkansas Alligator Farm and Petting Zoo.
• Mid-America Science Museum is a great place to go if you want to have fun and learn new things at the same time!
• Don’t forget to play some mini-golf! For the more, pirate-y people make sure you visit Pirates Cove Adventure Golf! For the dinosaur enthusiasts who like to stay cool while they golf, visit T-Rex Indoor Mini Golf. And for the Explorers, be sure to visit Volcano Falls Miniature Golf!
• Magic Springs Amusement Park and Crystal Springs Water Park is a great place to spend an entire day…maybe even two! There are tons of thrilling rides and, of course, awesome water slides. If you go on the right day you might even catch a free concert by popular bands and artists! You may also be able to catch a big-name singer/band at Magic Springs. Check their websites for concert dates.
• If you are looking for a night out on the town without the children, there are many places to put on your dancing shoes and drink adult beverages.
• Several bars in Hot Springs are open until 5 a.m. year round.
• In March you cannot miss the Worlds Shortest St. Patrick’s Day Parade. It is held on St. Patrick’s Day every year. There is always a celebrity guest, free live music, and green beer!
• If you are big into riding motorcycles or even just looking at them, be sure to visit for the September Bike Rally. It is held in Downtown Hot Springs! Bikers come from all over!
• The Legends Balloon Rally is held every September. Hundreds of Hot Air Balloons set up and take off from Hot Springs Memorial Field Airport. It is a beautiful sight to see. There are also free concerts during the rally.
• Visit the Hot Springs Winery for Winery tours and tastings.
• Super Lift Off Road Vehicle Park is a great place to bring your off road vehicles from some thrill and fun!
• There are many shows and even dinner shows that you could attend.
• Many art galleries are located in Downtown Hot Springs.
The lake that our home is located on has a "draw down" every November and a "draw up" every March. So in November, the water is lowered 3-9 feet (it differs every year). During this time our boat dock is moved out so that it can remain in deep enough water. Our dock is accessible at all times. An extension is added if needed for guests to get on the dock and use the dock. Luckily the water in our cove is very deep and the lowering of the lake does not have a huge effect in our cove compared to others. If you have any questions about the draw down or draw up, please let us know!