Nama-Stay Vacation Rental • Zion National Park(46 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Ranch home on 1.7 acres with stunning views
Nama-Stay is a journey and a destination, a genuine place in the sacred sand stone formations of Zion National Park. A home of Zen, richness, and wide-open views, at the end of Juniper Lane in Springdale, UT, just a 1/2 mile from the entrance of Zion National Park.
At elevation of 3900 feet (1200 m), this beautiful home gives you the comfort of a sanctuary while you explore and enjoy the natural beauty of Zion National Park. From Nama-Stay you can reach almost everything within 5 minutes: the park entrance, shuttle buses, grocery store, restaurants and an array of outdoor adventure activities, and still get a sound silent sleep. What you are getting at Nama~Stay is an experience, a symbiosis that is created between nature, Nama~Stay and the people who visit this place.
- a place, where you can breathe deeply, feel soulful and alive
- a pure energy place, that often brings out the best in people
- a great refuge place for leaders and creators
- a wonderful place for families who like to play in nature and rejoice as a family in oneness
- a nurturing place to encounter awareness and conscious growth
- a great place to exchange wisdom and get inspired with new ideas
Simple, beautiful amenities:
• 3 bedrooms - Quanyin's Healing room with double bed - Temple View with king bed, and the Sun Sanctuary with two queen beds.
• Stowaway queen futon, stowaway double bed, and queen-size pull-out couch.
• 2 1/2 baths
• beautiful courtyard and outdoor patio spaces
• gas grilling area within private Mondell Pine patio
• private, off-street parking for all cars
• powerful heating and cooling system
• WiFi and ethernet access to the internet
• Full amenity kitchen with stainless refrigerator, dishwasher, 4 burner stainless cooktop, triple sink, double batch oven, baking and cookware, settings for 8 persons. (No Microwave)
• $450-$480/night in-season, March through October. $450/night off-season November through February, except holidays.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 1 story
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Children Welcome:
- Limited Accessibility:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning Fee (One Time) $175 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.9%
No smoking in the house or property, no pets, no fires, no shoes in the house. Manager residence on the adjacent property.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: Catrin and Jonathan Zambella have lived in Springdale, UT, at the footsteps of Zion National Park for over a decade. With their son Massimo, they host your visits to Zion and the grandeur of Southern Utah. Catrin, originally from Switzerland, inspired the Zen-like feel of Nama-Stay and spends her time home schooling Massimo, studying natural healing practices, and exploring the summits of Zion National Park. After 15 years running Zion's premiere outfitter and guide service, Jonathan now offers custom, exclusive canyoneering and climbing trips around the globe, maintaining his expertise on the immense activities Zion offers. Massimo helps us maintain our child-like spirit of investigation and recreation, and charms visitors into playful respites. We live humbly in our small cabin on the Nama-Stay property and look forward to serving you the best Zion has to offer.
Why the Owner Chose Springdale, UT, USA:
In the late 80's Mark Austin and the former owners design and built the house that is now Nama-Stay on a remote lot surrounded by forest and horse pastures. Though Springdale has grown a great deal since that time, Nama-Stay maintains its quaint nature of a ranch house and privacy of an off street home. Nama-Stay was built aligned north-south, with great summer shade and winter sun, with gasping views and privacy all the same.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Hardwood ash, cherry, and bamboo floors throughout. Open layout with vaulted ceilings, eight-foot picture windows, and room for Yoga, Qigong, meditation, executive meetings, and specialty groups. Amazing acoustics throughout. Extensive front and backyard patio spaces. Private, quiet, yet conveniently located minutes from shopping, restaurants, and Park activities.
- Primary: 4356328530
Links to more information:
Quanyin's healing bedroom with double bed and views to West Temple
Wood accents predominate Nama-Stay's ranch house design.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, January 16, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.