Spectacular Home Near Zion with Pool and Hot Tub(30 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8-12)
The development borders BLM land so there are plenty of trails for mountain biking, hiking and riding ATVs literally in your back yard. World-class mountain biking trails, like Gooseberry Mesa, are only minutes away. Other activities only minutes away, include over a dozen golf courses, Zion National Park, horse back riding, boating, fishing, swimming, water skiing, hiking, mountain biking, snow skiing, and outdoor theater. After a fun day of activities, you can relax in the pool and large hot tub, and enjoy the majestic scenery and star-filled nights.
Other notable attractions in the area, include: Bryce Canyon National Park, the Grand Canyon, and Lake Powel which are all within a two hour drive.
The variety of outdoor activities, the peace and quiet of the area, and the beautiful scenery will keep you coming back to enjoy this unique Southern Utah getaway.
Laverkin 7 minutes
Hurricane 15 minutes
St. George 30 minutes
Cedar City 45 minutes
Las Vegas, NV 2 hours
Salt Lake City 4 hours
Keywords: New Development, Spectacular Views, Adjacent to Blm Land, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Atv Riding, Casita, Large Lot
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 8-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 20 - Nov 27, 2017
1 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $150
- Tax Rate 16.2%
More than 120 days before arrival date: full deposit refund.
Less than 120 days but more than 60 days before arrival date: 50% deposit refund.
Less than 60 days before arrival date: no deposit refund
To reserve home we charge 25% of total. Two weeks before you arrive 25%. The day you arrive we charge the 50% that is left. We accept credit cards and PayPal.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2010
- Primary: (801) 380-9192
- Secondary: (801) 358-0750
Links to more information:
Exterior View of Front of House
Family Room with fireplace
Master Bathroom with Jetted Tub
View of Back of House, Pool, and Hot Tub
Casita Bath with Walk-n Shower
Jack n Jill Bathroom with double sinks
Dining Table with 6 chairs, 4 folding chairs and 2 stools for extra sitting
Night time at Sierra Bella with burning gas log.
Queen Bedroom shares Jack n Jill Bathroom with Twin Bedroom
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.