- 5 Adult Bikes
- Golf Cart
- Private Saltwater Pool/Soaking Spa - Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for an additional fee of $25 per day. No diving permitted. Pool and sitting spa are heated together.
- Covered outdoor dining for 8, along with outdoor kitchen with built in gas grill
- Gourmet main kitchen complete with Thermodore appliances including built in coffee/cappuccino/espresso maker, 2 Bosch dishwashers.
- Indoor/outdoor sound system
- Game cabinet outfitted with entertainment for the whole family
- Private office for those 'working' while away
- Pack and Play
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.
DETAILS: "Sea Haven" is brand new and one of the most luxurious homes in all of Watercolor. This home is the essence of the perfect location, the rarity of expansive private outdoor living space, with a saltwater pool, spa and outdoor kitchen. The four porches and balconies, with wonderful privacy that is unique in Watercolor, add to the allure and popularity of this exquisite home. This home is surrounded by open space, a boardwalk to a private park, and just minutes to the beach club, restaurants, boat house, shops and Watercolor pools. Along with the 5 bedrooms, the outdoor kitchen and dining areas, the expansive porches and privacy make this home the perfect luxurious getaway for the entire family.
55 Running Oak is 3,925 sq. ft. of stunning features including antique Chicago Brick walls, white washed Oak flooring, beautiful art, a gourmet marble kitchen featuring Thermodore and Bosch appliances, an oversized island, and a dining room table that seats ten for convenient entertaining, along with 4 additional seats at the island.
This home has no limits when it comes to extravagance and comfort. An additional carriage house located above the two car garage includes vaulted ceilings, a living room and separate private King bedroom, plus a luxurious full marble bath.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 14)
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk In Shower
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Bath Tub and Walk In Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Bath Tub and Walk in Shower
- Bunk Room - 2 Sets of Twin Bunk Beds, Twin Day Bed Plus a Twin Trundle, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- King Bed, Private Bathroom
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.