Enjoy a magical style vacation at our none smoking villa Castaway. Set within this very beautiful resort, 24 hour manned security gated community adorned with beautiful dolphin fountains and set amongst protected wetlands. Our villa is situated west just off the 192 on the exclusive enclave.
The villa boasts a beautiful south facing waterfront which can be enjoyed from the rear of the property which spans 60' of which the decking spans the whole length. Perfect for breakfast or evening meals under the 23' covered porch. There is also a 30' pool where you can relax and unwind and soak up the tranquil view whilst sipping away on that tropical cocktail.
A grand entrance to a very large and impressive hall welcomes you. All rooms are furnished to a different exciting theme.
1) The royal master suite is a massive 42' has a king bed, dresser, night stands, armoire, patio doors to the pool area, vaulted ceiling, 32' cable T.V. Italian accent furniture, ceiling fan. Spacious walk-in wardrobe. A wonderfully large en-suite bathroom comprising of shower, corner bath, separate WC.
2) Lady bug room, has two twin/single beds, separate walk-in wardrobe, a short corridor to the bathroom shared with the red room.
3) Romantic red room with queen four poster bed, ceiling fan, cable T.V. matching furniture and large wardrobe. Bathroom shared with the red room.
4) Out of Africa room, has a queen bed, its own themed en-suite, cable T.V. ceiling fan, matching bedroom furniture and accessories.
5) The sports themed bunk bedroom has a twin/single bed on the top with a spacious full bed at the base. It has its own themed en-suite. The room has matching furniture, curtains and lighting/ceiling fan.
The grand room and Lanai
The grand room is themed tropical palm style, has a 57' cable T.V. to watch your favourite programmes on the big screen, a DVD/VCR player, cinema surround sound and piped music can also be played to the pool area and master bedroom. Patio doors lead to the spacious pool area, featuring a covered lanai. The area is south facing and overlooks the lake with protected tropical wetlands to the rear. The area is very private and perfect for relaxing, dining and unwinding and watching the beautiful wildlife.
The Dining Room.
The dining area has a more formal setting, seating 6/10 it is just off the kitchen. The kitchen nook area is ideal for breakfast indoors or extending the dining area.
Egyptian relax room.
Sit back and chill out in the Egyptian themed relax room with no T.V. matching accents and elegant English leather furniture.
Table tennis, air hockey, drawing and Rod hockey with a play station T.V.