About the property
- House2000 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
New 4 bedroom, 3 bath, reverse living, dual living room spaces
Ocean and Bay views from roof deck, second floor deck with natural gas grill (no tanks that run out in the middle of cooking!) and dining set accessed by two sliding glass doors. Upscale kitchen with granite, gourmet cookware and counter seating. We have a Nespresso machine and frother- bring your Nespresso Pods. Central air, 3 flat screen TVs, cable, WiFi, new washer/dryer, outdoor tiled/slate shower, two car garage plus plenty of additional off street parking. You will forget it is a vacation home and want to move in.
Note: We rent to responsible adults at least 25 years of age.
Sue and Randy Walther
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Beautiful, comfortable, well maintained house. Offered great amenities that we did not get to appreciate due to rain, rain and more rain.
Perfect Beach-Access Getaway
This beach-access home was perfect for our Girls Getaway (party of 8)!
What We REALLY Loved:
- Two separate living room spaces for conversation, games, movie night
- Deck dining table that seats 8 for alfresco lunches :)
- Convenient 2-minute walk to the beach, so we went several times a day!
- Clean, clean, clean house! :)
- Large backyard with stone fire-pit w/picnic table and additional chairs (x6) for more conversation, s'mores and even some small-group games :)
What We REALLY Appreciated:
- Half-bath on the main living level eliminating waiting for a restroom
- Incredibly well-stocked kitchen, so no need to run out for 'this and that'
- Extremely thorough and detailed rental guidebook took the guesswork out of where to find supplies, how to use amenities and what to do to make the best of our stay
- Super-soft towels and comfortable beds made for relaxing showers and great nights of sleep
- Randy and Sue were really responsive, personable and accommodating. His care for our excellent stay was apparent.
We can't wait to return later this year for another beautiful stay! Thanks Randy and Sue. :)
Excellent LBI Rental
I rented this lovely home for an April weekend for visiting relatives, all young adults + 1 toddler. It was perfect: clean, tastefully decorated, short (1 block) walk to the beach. Owners had left a welcome note and bottle of wine. Kitchen is well-stocked and there's plenty of get-away space. My guests really enjoyed the upper level deck. This is a notch (or more) above other LBI rentals. We would happily return. (Note: home is on 3 levels so probably not for anyone with mobility issues.)
Beautiful house, very clean, gorgeous
The house was great and we really loved staying there!
Weekend at the beach
We really enjoyed our stay at the property, the house was beautiful and very clean. It was well equipped and a quick walk to the beach.
Great Offseason Weekend Rental!
Rented for a September weekend with a group of 8 friends. Great house, clean, neat, plenty of bedding. Owner was easy to contact, and returned the security deposit very quickly. Highly recommend!
Barnegat Light is pristine and unaffected by Hurricane Sandy. A 2 block walk to Viking Village for shopping and lattes. Barnegat Lighthouse is a mere 1 mile walk/bike/drive. 7 houses to beach access with amazing dunes and unquestionably the most beautiful beach on Long Beach Island. Two blocks west to daily sunsets over Barnegat Bay and fishing boats with daily excursions from Viking Village. You will love this house and location!