About the property
- Condo1000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 - 7 nights
2 bedroom, 2 bath, 7th floor, direct oceanfront with fabulous ocean views!
Sunglow Resort in Daytona Beach Shores is a direct oceanfront condominium located on a beautiful beach. This 2-bedroom, 2-bath, 1000 sq. ft. condo is non-smoking and was recently updated with a new kitchen with granite counters, tile floors and new furniture. The condo is on the 7th floor direct oceanfront (not a side unit) and features spectacular ocean views from the 18 foot long balcony, master bedroom, living room and dining/kitchen. This condo is perfect for 2-4 adults, or a family up to 5 or 6. Sorry, no single night rentals - minimum weekly rental February-August. Monthly rates available September-January only.
All the amenities of home can be found here, including a flat screen TV with DVD in the living room, wireless Internet and TV's in both bedrooms. Linens and towels are provided. The facilities are well maintained with on-site managers. It is a very safe, family-friendly area. You will receive a parking permit to park right by the resort building. Sorry, no pets are allowed in Sunglow Resort.
Daytona Beach Ocean Views – This is what Florida vacation rental is all about! The best view at the condominium is from the large balcony that can be accessed from both the living room and master bedroom. It provides a panoramic view up and down the beach and out to sea. Dolphins are seen regularly and whales have been known to be sighted. Don’t feel like cooking? No problem – Crabby Joe’s restaurant is right next door on Sunglow Pier. They offer delicious breakfasts, lunch, dinner or go for just drinks & appetizers. You can also rent fishing poles & fish right off the pier – no fishing license is required.
The master bedroom has a king bed, ocean-front balcony, flat screen TV with DVD, walk-in closet and private master bath. The second bedroom has a queen bed, flat sceen TV with DVD, closet and an adjoining bath. This bedroom has a view of the Intracoastal Waterway. The kitchen is fully furnished with microwave, stove, toaster, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, coffee maker, dishware and cookware. The living room, with its comfortable large sofa and leather recliner with ottoman, provides a nice conversation or TV viewing area. There is a flat screen TV with DVD and the queen sofa sleeper provides another option for additional sleeping room. There are coin-operated washers/dryers on the 2nd and 4th floors that guests may use.
Sunglow Resort offers a variety of activities. A heated swimming pool with large deck is located ocean-side. There is also a hot tub/Jacuzzi. There is also a common picnic area with charcoal BBQ grill for your use.
The area has a wide variety of activities:
-Lighthouse Point Park– 5 miles down the beach. A beautiful 52-acre park that features a fishing pier, hiking nature trails, wildlife, an observation tower, swimming and picnicking. Over 2 miles of shoreline and beach. Nearby is a kayak nature trail.
- Ponce Preserve - 4 miles - a 41 acre nature preserve that includes a boardwalk out to the Halifax River with 3 covered gazebos, kayak and canoe launches and a fishing dock. Great area for bird watching, picnic areas and a new playground for children.
- Golf - The area has many nice golf courses. The renowned LPGA International Champions and Legends courses features 36 holes of championship golf – 16 miles. Golf Digest recently ranked Daytona Beach in the top 15 places to play in the nation.
- Shopping & Dining – Short beach walk to Sunglow Pier restaurant Crabby Joes; multiple waterfront restaurants within 5 minutes. Full range of shopping options nearby or consider a day trip to St. Augustine where there are many quaint shops and galleries.
- Daytona International Speedway – 10 miles
- Daytona 500 Experience – 10 miles
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk & Pier – 5 miles
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum – 6 miles. Climb Florida's tallest light house that stretches 175 feet into the sky.
- Museum of Arts & Sciences – 8 miles
- Marine Science Center – 5 miles. Experience some of the rich marine life of the area, including sea turtle rehabilitation. Kid friendly.
- Daytona Lagoon - 7 miles. A family-focused water park offering go-kart racing, miniature golf, laser tag, and arcade.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark – 6 miles
- Sugar Hill Botanical Gardens – 4 miles
Nearby Attractions – Day Trips:
- Blue Springs State Park (Manatee Refuge) – 37 miles
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge – 39 miles
- NASA Kennedy Space Center– 50 miles
- Orlando Attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World – 70 miles
- Historic St. Augustine – 65 miles
Julie Arvold, Owner
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 13, 2018
About Julie Arvold, Owner
We live in Minnesota & work in the medical field. Our boys are 21 & 26 years old. We fell in love with the Daytona Beach Shores area & plan to retire there someday!
Julie Arvold, Owner purchased this Condo in 2012
Why Julie Arvold, Owner chose Daytona Beach Shores
We loved the location of being right next to Sunglow Pier & Crabby Joe's restaurant. Lots of fun things to do in the area and the building is very well maintained with caring owners.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Spring Break 2018
We had a awesome week at your condo! My son loved fishing on the Sunglow pier. The condo was clean, comfortable and had everything we needed! We will definitely be back.
This condo is up to date, comfortable and the best view we've ever had!!! We highly recommend this condo, it is fabulous!!
I will definitely try to make it back
This was a great unit, and you can not beat the price. 2 bedroom, 2 bath, oceanfront room on the 7th floor, for less than what you would spend on a double bed hotel room without the view. I will definitely make the effort to return. The owner sent a lot of information on restaurants and attractions in the area, which was very helpful. My wife and I were trying to be cost effective, but it didn't feel that way. Like I said, I will return and stay again.
We had a great time here, definately would love to go back, close to so many atractions, and waking up to the sound of the ocean it's awesome.
Great views of the water and rooms were nice.
Clean, nicely decorated, everything you need!
My family has stayed in this unit twice now! Great layout for our family of four! Nicely maintained, and has everything you'll need. The view is breathtaking!
Located right next door to Sunglow Pier & Crabby Joe's Restaurant. You can fish from the pier as well.
Additional information about rental rates
Race and bike week rates - email us your dates for a quote