Any questions about Six Nation’s House? Please click the Contact Manager and Janet will be happy to respond! Janet and Eric will be your hosts during your stay and we are local! The town of Niagara-on-the-Lake requires that all vacation rentals and home sharing be licensed and insured. All Niagara Holiday Rentals vacation homes comply.
Six Nations house is located in the heart of old town just two streets from Queen St where you will find restaurants, gardens, Shaw Theatre, parks, historic clock tower and so much more. This beautiful newly built home has all the charm of yesteryear but the modern conveniences of today!
We accept visa or master card and all payments to Niagara Holiday Rentals are in Canadian $. High season is between May and October, low season is Nov to April (except the holiday season). In Canadian our rates range from $500 to $685 Canadian, plus applicable taxes and fees.
Please note: YOUR RESERVATION IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE SPOKEN DIRECTLY WITH A REPRESTATIVE AT NIAGARA HOLIDAY RENTALS! Please call Niagara Holiday Rentals to confirm your reservation and check in information.
Six Nation’s House:
The minimum age of the primary guest who responsible for the house because they booked it is at least 25 years of age.
• Fully equipped kitchen that is bright and open to the dining area and the main level outdoor space will inspire even the novice cook to try and whip up something delicious for all to share. A good entertaining space that is both functional and enjoyable to be in!
• The stainless steel appliances are all new and the massive double door fridge provides lots of storage for all those yummy things you purchased from the local food boutique shops and fruit stands!
• The main level has a large living room with a wood burning fire place
• Main level master bedroom with a King bed. Upstairs are 3 large bedrooms, 1 King and two Queens.
• Each bedroom has a TV, lots of closet space and its own bathroom with a tub/shower combo.
• Upstairs balcony overlooks the back garden and is the perfect shady spot on a hot afternoon or in the evening take a good book and relax before bedtime.
• We can accommodate up to 8 guests and have parking for 3 cars to 4 cars
• Professionally cleaned, air conditioning, heat, and wifi
The commmunity pool is a 10 minute walk away and is open from mid June to Labour Day weekend. There is a daily fee for the community pool!
Six Nations is a celebration of our history and an acknowledgement to the contributions the Six Nations made to our community and our country. We are proud to have a few family friendly artifacts that you can enjoy and learn about from the literature and artwork. We encourage you to explore our home and enjoy a journey linking our past with our present.
Call Janet today to book this little piece of history today!