If you're looking for a peaceful Florida destination, you’ll find a great deal by booking 'Cape Sunset,' a 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental townhome just a 5-minute walk to the beach! During your stay, enjoy all the comforts of a private getaway and access to great community amenities at the Barrier Dunes complex including a pool, Clubhouse and tennis courts. Stroll to the beach, explore the Aquatic Preserve next door and treat yourself to fine dining on your next Sunshine State retreat!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed
With plenty of beach-themed artwork and natural sunlight, ‘Cape Sunset’ is the ideal Floridian home-away-from-home. Soak up the Florida sun while sitting on the back balcony which overlooks a pond that’s home to turtles, fish, and plenty of other local wildlife.
After a long day of activities, kick back and relax on the plush couch or recliner. The flat-screen cable TV in the living room is perfect for watching all of your favorite shows.
If you’d rather cook at home than drive to any of the nearby restaurants, you can prepare all of your favorite meals in the fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen also features a breakfast bar that can seat 2, and there is a dining table with room for 4.
After a fun day in the Florida sun, you’re sure to quickly fall asleep on either of the king-sized beds in the bedrooms. There are additional sleeping accommodations in the living room on the queen-sized pullout bed.
The bathrooms have all of the linens you’ll need during your stay.
The townhome is just a short walk to the white, sandy beach and the pristine Gulf of Mexico. If you’d prefer to stay off the sand, but still want to go for a swim, Barrier Dunes has 2 community pools.
Active guests can explore the bike paths, or play some tennis on the community courts. There are 2 beach cruiser bikes in the unit, as well as everything you need for a friendly tennis match!
Don’t forget to bring your clubs! The beautiful and challenging St. Joseph Bay Golf Club is a 20-minute drive from the townhome. There are plenty of other courses in the area a bit further inland.
The St. Joseph Peninsula State Park is a 2-minute drive from the townhome and offers great snorkeling, hiking, kayaking, and fishing options.
Cone Heads and Skully’s Low Country Boil are just 2 of the fun restaurants within walking distance to the townhome. If you don’t mind driving about 27 minutes to the mainland, the Sunset Grill is a great restaurant to eat some delicious food and watch the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico.
After dinner, you can enjoy live entertainment at the Thirsty Goat bar which is right down the street from the Sunset Grill. Try out the newly-opened bar, Scallop Republic, which is only 17 minutes from the townhouse. It features live music and a wide selection of craft beers and mixed drinks.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a gas grill, balcony, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, 2 boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrella, beach cart, parking, and much more!
- Community amenities include 2 pools, tennis courts, a gazebo, and a playground
- Great location in the Barrier Dunes community that’s only steps away from the beach and the Gulf of Mexico. The St. Joseph Peninsula State Park has plenty of activities for the whole family. Several beautiful golf courses within driving distance
- DISCOUNTED RATES: 18% DISCOUNT for 7+ night stay | 54% DISCOUNT for 28+ night stay
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100/stay fee (1 pet, dogs only). Additional $50/stay fee for 2nd dog
- No events, parties, or other large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in