2 bedroom, 2 bath, independent apartment with wow views from the balcony...
Both bedrooms are the same size and open to the shared balcony. En-suite shower rooms are the same for both bedrooms. There are ceiling fans in both the bedroom and bath areas and limited use of the air conditioner. (Additional use at extra cost.)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Guests with vehicles must use A Shade of Blues private car park. Driveway is for use of approved taxis, owners and trades persons.
- Air conditioning is limited to use only when the windows and doors are shut up. Extra monies are requested should guests not comply...
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Monica HarperAsk a question
About Monica Harper
Originally from Cornwall and Birmingham. Have lived for many years in the USA, primarily Florida. Loved the Caribbean islands as soon as we discovered them and have visited many. Decided to build an active retirement home in the Caribbean in 2003.
Monica Harper purchased this apartment in 2010
Why Monica Harper chose Belmont
Bequia was our choice because of the friendliness of the local people - and the absolutely beautiful Princess Margaret Beach, perfect for swimmers. We had to be At The Beach.
What makes this apartment unique
For us, the ability to go for a swim in the warm Caribbean Sea at Princess Margaret, one of the World's most beautiful beaches, whenever you feel the urge, without the need for transport or long walks was so very, very special. And we love the views - bring binoculars if you like watching people on boats!