|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Adorable 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condominium that sleeps four is located on the 6th floor of the Gulf Shores Surf and Racquet.
· Flat screen televisions located in the bedroom and living area
· Queen sofa sleeper in the living area
· Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances, granite countertop, and tiled backsplash
· Dining area seats four at the table
· Master bedroom has a queen size bed
· Shower and tub combination with sliding glass doors in the master bathroom
· Breathtaking gulf view from the balcony has a lounge chair and chair
I loved the place we stayed. The room was a little worn and needed painted in some places, and we were expecting a king size bed in the bedroom, but we did not have one. That is really the only complaint I have about this place. It was nice, updated, everything in working order, hot water when you needed it, beautiful grounds with excellent pools for the kids and hot tub. I also loved the location and not so close to all the hoopla, a more quieter place which we love. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to other people. Great place to stay with reasonable prices.