|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
**Renovations to Island Winds East, totaling $2.5 million, were completed in April 2016. All units now have floor-to-ceiling, high-performance windows and sliding-glass balcony doors.**
Perfect for a large party, this spacious 3-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium sleeps eight on Island Winds East’s eighth level.
· Roomy living area with recliners and queen sleeper sofa
· Flat screen television in living area and each bedroom
· Gorgeous full kitchen with tile backsplash and cherry wood cabinetry
· Seating for four at dining room table and five at kitchen bar
· Master bedroom with beautiful set of dark wood furniture, including king size four-poster bed
· Shower and tub combination in master bathroom with granite-topped vanity
· Second bedroom with king size bed and third with two twins
· Plenty of balcony seating with view of the Gulf
Island Winds East Units: Onsite parking is limited to one (1) parking pass per unit, regardless of size during Spring Break, mid May through mid August, Labor Day, and Shrimp Festival event. Additional parking available offsite. Subject to change.
Loved this condo! It's perfect for my growing family, the furnishings are top of the line and very comfortable. The location is great, within walking distance of restaurants and activities. The property is a perfect size with easy access to the beach, awesome pool , abundant parking and never a long wait for the elevator. I highly recommend this property.
My family found this newly renovated condo on vrbo and it was an awesome choice! It was very nice and clean and slept great for all my family! The balcony has great views of both the beach and also the bay! It's in a awesome location and can be easily accessible. Great restaurants within walking distance as well. And the owners have done a great job of decorating this condo for great comfortable experience. I don't normally write reviews but on this one I had too! It was wonderful and I highly recommend this condo for anyone. As for my family and I, we will be back!