|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
A home away from home on the 14th floor of Island Royale, this charming 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium sleeps six along the sugar white sand.
· Classic coastal décor in the living area with queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television
· Dark granite countertops and white appliances in fully equipped kitchen
· Dining area table seats four in cozy rolling chairs and breakfast bar seats three
· Lovely master bedroom with king size bed and flat screen television
· Gorgeous gulf front view from private balcony
This was our first family vacation to the beaches of Gulf Shores and our stay at this condo helped to make it one of our best vacations ever! It is beautifully furnished and the kitchen is well-stocked. We enjoyed our coffee on the balcony overlooking the ocean each morning. The twin beds were great for our daughters and it was so great to have 2 bathrooms. We were so very comfortable and the washer and dryer were an added bonus! The condo is right on the beach and close to all the nearby amenities! We had such a great time and hope to return again each year!
We spent a week at this Island Royale condo the beginning of June. It truly was a home away from home. Very comfortable with everything we needed for the week's stay. We have stayed at just about every condo up and down West Beach over the years and this one was the BEST. The condo was thoughtfully furnished as was the kitchen. No run to Wal-Mart for extra this or that. We plan to make this our "home" for our yearly beach getaways! Thanks ya'll!