|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Phoenix II’s 11th floor is home to this delightful 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium, just steps from the sugar white sand.
· Queen sleeper sofa, matching love seat, and large flat screen television in living area
· Lovely fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and light wood cabinets
· Dining area seats five with tan cushioned chairs around a glass topped table
· Simply charming four poster king size bed and flat screen television in master bedroom
· Granite countertops and beautiful fixtures in master bedroom with new large shower
. Guest bathroom has new tub/shower combination
· Balcony with patio furniture and breathtaking Gulf front view
*Please note: Phoenix II is a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
Spacious, comfortable & clean with all the conveniences of home. Great view from the balcony & the beach is beautiful & clean! Peaceful & quiet. Great place for those traveling to just get away from it all. This unit offers a great fully equipped kitchen for those who like to cook, comfortable living room with balcony access, the bedrooms are spacious & the beds comfortable. The bathrooms are just as spacious. TVs in each bedroom with DVD players & individual WiFi for the unit. Washer & dryer combination makes it easy to take care of your laundry before you head home. The condo complex has several pools & jacuzzis to enjoy & there's a game room with snack & drink machines for the kids.
The only downsides are the limited parking & there aren't any fast food restaurants near by if you're looking to grab a quick bite on the go. There are lots of great sit down restaurants if you're looking to have a leisurely meal & plenty of little shops for browsing in.
This was my family's first trip to Orange Beach & we really enjoyed our stay. We stayed during the 3rd week of October & the weather was still very warm & pleasant. We missed the busy season & it was really great! Quiet, not crowded, peaceful. The perfect time to go if you're looking to avoid lots of crowds! We'll definitely be back again!