This home is located in Blue River, just 10 minutes south of Breckenridge. You will find peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle of town, yet just a short drive back to skiing, great restaurants, and shopping.
This 3,350 square foot home is great for group vacations and family gatherings. It has breathtaking views from the living room, kitchen, the two master bedrooms, and the deck. You definitely will experience a true outdoor mountain vacation here. This home faces west with a great view of Quandry Mountain a breathtaking 14,000 foot mountain peak. Hoosier Pass is to the south , Boreas Pass is to the north, and national forests are to the east. Plenty of opportunities to see wildlife. So come, relax in the hot tub and take in the views!!
Due to the wonderful views, 4WD is required in the winter months to get up our driveway.
1st level features:
* 1 bedroom with a queen bed
* 1 queen-size pull out couch
* 1 sectional couch
* Large bathroom
* Pool table
* You enter on this level either through the front door or garage.
2nd (main) level features:
* 2 bedrooms (1 king bed with private deck/1 queen)
* Full bathroom
* Laundry room with a full size washer and dryer
* Living room is large with gigantic views of the mountains which you can sit and enjoy from the couch.
* A large plasma TV, dvd player, and Apple TV are here for entertainment.
* Up a few steps is a dining room with table seating for 8. Can bring extra chairs in.
* Kitchen is modernized with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. There is an additional table in the kitchen that seats four with more views of the mountains.
* Newly built large deck is off the kitchen equipped with a gas grill and lounge furniture. Relax and enjoy the gorgeous views!
* Hob tub just off the back of the deck. In the winter, heat pads are laid down so you can walk to the hot tub. You may have to initially shovel around hot tub (if there is snow) to remove the cover. Some of our reviews mention the hot tub this one is brand new placed outside whereas our old one was indoors.
3rd level features:
* 1 master bedroom with king bed and private deck
* 1 bedroom with queen bed
* 1 bedroom with a bunk bed. The bunk bed has a double bed on the bottom and single bed on top.
* Large master bathroom which has two sinks, huge tub and separate shower. It is attached to the master bedroom and separate door access for additional two bedrooms.
Feel free to email us with any questions you may have about our home. We are happy to talk to you about any questions or concerns, and look forward to sharing our mountain home with your family.