Family Friendly and Family Fun at Natural Valley Ranch(65 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Farmhouse
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
4 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath, Sleeps 12-16 On 78-Acre Horse Ranch, Close To Indianapolis
We are convenient to Indianapolis, Indianapolis International Airport, Childrens Musuem and other area attractions. Indianapolis is known for motor sports — Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Lucas Oil Raceway are easy to get to, yet far enough away to relax and enjoy yourself. You can also find out what is happening in our area during your stay by checking out the websites for Hendricks County Visitors Bureau or Visit Indy.
Although their are plenty of dining out options within 25 minutes of the home, the kitchen is fully stocked with all the cookware and utensils for you to use to make meals at home. There is a gas grille on our spacious, private back porch for the grill masters in your group to use or if you want to dine by our lake there is a gas grille in our lakeside shelter.
Spend your day and evening sitting on our wrap-around porch watching our horses and goats at the Ranch, you'll probably see our free range chickens, ducks and pot belly pigs roaming around the property. Your evenings could be complete with a bon fire either by the house or by the lake.
Feel like fishing? Grab your pole and take a short walk to our 3-acre stocked lake for some bluegill, crappie or bass. We currently have a canoe, boat and 2 paddle boats for your use at no extra charge. Bring your fly rod and head over to White Lick Creek and catch some small mouth bass. The home does not overlook our lake, but is on our property. Please be sure to check google maps if you are unsure of the walk.
Other options for fun while you are stay at The Cottage are playing basketball by the house or volleyball by the lake. Trail rides are what we specialize in so don't miss out on making more memories by riding one of our horses with a guide on our trails that meander through 50 acres of woods, fields and sometimes White Lick Creak. We offer 30 minute, 60 minute or 90 minute trail rides.
Having a family reunion or other event? Ask about renting our lake-side 'Outpost-Country Occasions' facility with more than 1,000 sq. ft. of meeting/event space with access for caterers should you so choose. There's even room for a tent.
We do have pets on the premises, cats, dogs, chickens, ducks, etc. All are friendly and none will be in the house.
Your stay includes the use of a two car garage with parking for another 10+ cars up to the largest vehicles, including a bus.
We are in Brownsburg about 12 miles west of Indianapolis. We have many dining and shopping options close by if you choose.
Family-friendly and family fun . . . you will discover the difference that family makes when you discover Natural Valley Ranch!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 3100 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
We allow 1 dog No Cats Dogs must be on leash when outside Dogs must be crated if left alone Please keep dogs off of furniture and beds. We have other dogs on the property and are not responsible for interactions between your dog and ours. Our dogs are generally friendly and we have yet to have an incident. We just want you to be aware....moreless
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 12-16
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- We do not provide food. You will need to bring your own food and beverages. We do not provide personal bath items such as shower soap, Shampoo and Conditioner. Hand soap is provided as well as towels and wash cloths. The amenities offered are for guests staying in The Cottage only. If you are considering having a special event while you are in town, such as family reunion, wedding or birthday celebration our Outpost Country Occasions venue is available for rent. Additional friends and family members are welcome at the discretion of the owners. Please check with us first and we will do what we can to accommodate you. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Pet Fee $0
- Tax Rate 15%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The home is located on 75 acres. We have trail for hiking or horseback rental. You may fish in our pond or White Lick Creek. Close to Indianapolis for museums, zoo, theater, sporting events etc.
• Indianapolis Museum of Art
• Indiana State Museum
• Eiteljorg Museum of American Indian and Western Art
• NCAA Hall of Champions
• Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Museum
• Indianapolis Zoo and White River Gardens
• White River State Park
• Victory Field - Home of Indianapolis Indians (Triple A affiliate of Pittsburg Pirates)
• Lucas Oil Stadium - Home of Indianapolis Colts
• Bankers Life Field House - Home of Indiana Pacers (NBA) and Indiana Fever (WNBA) and Indianapolis Ice (hockey)
• Nearby Universities: Butler University, Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), Marian University
• Indiana Convention Center
• Numerous concerts are performed at Lucas Oil Stadium, Bankers Life Field House, White River State Park and Klipsch Music Center
• Performing Arts include: Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra, Indianapolis Ballet, Indianapolis Opera
Looking for something a little more adventurous? We have numerous golf courses that are close by as well as a water park. Eagle Creek Park is just a short drive it's the largest municipal park in the state and one of the largest in the country. Eagle Creek Park has a zip line, kayaking, hiking and adventure tours.
Year Purchased: 2013
- Primary: 3175093577 Text me anytime
- Secondary: +1 3172814363
Links to more information:
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, March 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.