About the property
- Cabin1700 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeper Sofa with Mountain Views sleeps 6 to 8
Our mountain getaway retreat sits atop the peak of Lakewoods Village on a spacious acre with open lots on both sides. It provides everything couples and families need for the ideal rejuvenating getaway. Relaxing in the peace and quiet comes easily as you gaze upon the Southern Oregon Cascade Mountains from the mile high 700 sq.ft. redwood decks.
The Ultimate Oregon Cabin in the Woods
Northwest Cabin Design
* 3 br/2ba - sleeps 6
* large master suite with a walk in closet and king bed opens to a deck facing right in to the adjacent Winema National Forest
* second bedroom has a queen bed and custom log furniture. Third bedroom has twin/full bunk bed set.
* loft has sleeper sofa and library with books on hiking and things to do and see.
* great room has comfortable furniture, big screen TV with DVDs, formal dining table, and bar seating.
* spectacular mountain and valley views through the east facing windows
Year Round Recreational and Cultural Attractions
* a short walk puts you onto the famous Pacific Crest Trail and a short drive and you're at Lake of the Woods with its lodge, boating and restaurants.
* its a short hop to Ashland's Shakespearian Theater Festival. Performances February through October.
* discover the historic town of Jacksonville and the Peter Britt Festival, the Pacific Northwest's premier outdoor summer music festival.
* Klamath Falls is a great birding destination.
* Hike Mount McLaughlin and Visit Crater Lake National Park, America's deepest lake... 'Like no place else on earth'
* fish for celebrated steelhead, salmon, and trout that have drawn many here for ages.
* golf on the scenic natural landscape of the champion caliber Running Y Ranch and golf resort.
* cross country ski, snowshoe and snowmobile on 500 miles of groomed trails that are accessible right from the cabin and Lake of the Woods. And there are snow-parks to go sledding and tobogganing for the little ones.
* explore the romantic countryside while experiencing the region by visiting numerous vineyards and wineries, farms, and specialty tasting rooms on the Oregon wine and farm tour.
We encourage you to do as much or as little as you desire, after all, it is your vacation. We feel you will want to repeat your visits every season as the area is transformed revealing its natural beauty. Start creating your memories now.
WE also offer last minute discounts...call us at telephone numbers listed.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018
About Dennis Michael
We love having folks stay at our home, and the positive response we receive by our guests tells us that they enjoy staying at our home too. Dennis is retired after a long career and Yeman is a part time RN. We have 5 kids and 4 grand kids so far.
Dennis Michael purchased this Cabin in 2007
Why Dennis Michael chose Klamath Falls
Our entire family enjoys the beauty of the mountains, lakes and natural attractions near the cabin. We also enjoy the many cultural attractions of Southern Oregon.
What makes this Cabin unique
Near Crater Lake, Lake of the Woods, Howard Prairie Lake, Fish Lake and Mountain Lakes Wilderness and Sky Lakes Wilderness. Close to Pacific Coast trail, Mount McLoughlin hiking, Lava Beds National Monument. Great fishing, hunting and birding. Snowmobiling right from cabin. River rafting on Rogue and Klamath rivers. Also Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Ashland, Britt Music Festival in Jacksonville.
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Beautiful Mountain Escape!
An absolutely beautiful, modern home with every amenity, but surrounded by breathtaking mountain scenery and views! I couldn’t ask for more from a mountain getaway. Absolute serenity. You do not realize how loud and bright your surroundings are until you spend some time in this tranquil environment, high in the mountains above Ashland. It is conveniently centered between a variety of options. Shopping and a Show in the always fun town of Ashland. Boating on Lake of the Woods (summer) Snowmobiling in the winter. Quick trip to the majestic Crater Lake. We loved our stay! Thank you!
Thanks for the wonderful review, it motivates us even more to keep our home a cool place to visit and enjoy.
Plenty of room, great location away from it all, but not too far. Convenient to Crater Lake, Ashland and Klamath Falls. We really enjoyed the views of sky at night, almost no light pollution to ruin the view.
Very nice house in beautiful quiet location
The cabin was well-appointed and in a great location for outdoor activities. Unfortunately the
weather didn't cooperate, with cold and rain. About two inches of snow fell the last night, which was beautiful.
Great escape and would stay again!
Our family loved our stay in this cabin near the Lake of The Woods and Crater Lake! It was clean, modern, private, and full of everything we needed. Dennis was awesome to work! We spent a day on the lake at the Lake of The Woods resort just 5 minutes from the cabin. Great resort and good food there. We then spent our next day visiting Crater Lake. Right by the cabin were walking trails easy for my kids and I personally enjoyed sitting on the private master deck, first thing in the morning, while watching a small heard of deer come through. It was the quiet get-a-way that my family needed. We would stay there again!
Beautiful Mountain getaway
The cabin was absolutely perfect. So cozy after a long day of hiking and biking in the area. It's very peaceful too but there's plenty to do and see. The beds were comfy and the kitchen was great for preparing all our meals. Dennis was very helpful in answering any questions we had. The cabin was wonderful. We hope to come back again soon.
Quiet beautiful place, lots of activites around.
The cabin is wonderful, there are alot of places to visit within driving distance. The owners left of packets to help show what you can do around the area. My friends and I thoughly enjoyed our stay and would recommened it again.
Visit Crater Lake Lava Beds National Monument Sky Lakes and Mountain Lakes Wilderness Areas
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Call 805-493-4092 or email owner at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions