Mountain Home in National Forest Near Lake of the Woods, Ashland and Crater Lake(30 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms with Mountain views sleeps 8
The Ultimate Oregon Cabin in the Woods
Northwest Cabin Design
* 3 br/2ba - sleeps 6-8
* giant master suite with a walk in closet and king bed opens to a deck facing right in to the adjacent Winema National Forest
* second bedroom has a queen bed and custom log furniture. Third bedroom has twin/full bunk bed set.
* loft has sleeper sofa and library with books on hiking and things to do and see.
* great room has comfortable furniture, big screen TV with DVDs, formal dining table, and bar seating.
* spectacular mountain and valley views through the east facing windows
Year Round Recreational and Cultural Attractions
* its a short hop to Ashland's Shakespearian Theater Festival. Performances February through October.
* discover the historic town of Jacksonville and the Peter Britt Festival, the Pacific Northwest's premier outdoor summer music festival.
* Klamath Falls is a great birding destination.
* Hike Mount McLaughlin and Visit Crater Lake National Park, America's deepest lake... 'Like no place else on earth'
* fish for celebrated steelhead, salmon, and trout that have drawn many here for ages.
* golf on the scenic natural landscape of the champion caliber Running Y Ranch and golf resort.
* cross country ski, snowshoe and snowmobile on 500 miles of groomed trails that are accessible right from the cabin and Lake of the Woods. And there are snow-parks to go sledding and tobogganing for the little ones.
* explore the romantic countryside while experiencing the region by visiting numerous vineyards and wineries, farms, and specialty tasting rooms on the Oregon wine and farm tour.
We encourage you to do as much or as little as you desire, after all, it is your vacation. We feel you will want to repeat your visits every season as the area is transformed revealing its natural beauty. Start creating your memories now.
WE also offer last minute discounts...call us at telephone numbers listed.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Fire Pit not to be used during Fire Season
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $95
- Pet Fee $25
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Tax Rate 9.8%
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: We love having folks stay at our home, and the positive response we receive by our guests tells us that they enjoy staying at our home too. Dennis is retired after a long career and Yeman is a part time RN. We have 5 kids and 3 grand kids so far.
Why the Owner Chose Klamath Falls, OR, USA:
Our entire family enjoys the beauty of the mountains, lakes and natural attractions near the cabin. And at the same time we enjoy the many cultural attractions of Southern Oregon.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Near Crater Lake, Lake of the Woods, Howard Prairie Lake, Fish Lake and Mountain Lakes and Sky Lakes Wilderness. Close to Pacific Coast trail, Mount McLoughlin hiking, Lava Beds National Monument. Great fishing, hunting and birding. Snowmobiling right from cabin. River rafting on Rogue and Klamath rivers. Also Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Ashland, Britt Music Festival in Jacksonville.
- Primary: 805-493-4092
- Secondary: +1 8055588051
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Home away from home
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.