Our mountain getaway retreat sits atop the peak of Lakewoods Village on a spacious acre with open lots on both sides. It provides everything couples and families need for the ideal rejuvenating getaway. Relaxing in the peace and quiet comes easily as you gaze upon the Southern Oregon Cascade Mountains from the mile high 700 sq.ft. redwood decks.
The Ultimate Oregon Cabin in the Woods
Northwest Cabin Design
* 3 br/2ba - sleeps 6
* large master suite with a walk in closet and king bed opens to a deck facing right in to the adjacent Winema National Forest
* second bedroom has a queen bed and custom log furniture. Third bedroom has twin/full bunk bed set.
* loft has sleeper sofa and library with books on hiking and things to do and see.
* great room has comfortable furniture, big screen TV with DVDs, formal dining table, and bar seating.
* spectacular mountain and valley views through the east facing windows
Year Round Recreational and Cultural Attractions
* a short walk puts you onto the famous Pacific Crest Trail and a short drive and you're at Lake of the Woods with its lodge, boating and restaurants.
* its a short hop to Ashland's Shakespearian Theater Festival. Performances February through October.
* discover the historic town of Jacksonville and the Peter Britt Festival, the Pacific Northwest's premier outdoor summer music festival.
* Klamath Falls is a great birding destination.
* Hike Mount McLaughlin and Visit Crater Lake National Park, America's deepest lake... 'Like no place else on earth'
* fish for celebrated steelhead, salmon, and trout that have drawn many here for ages.
* golf on the scenic natural landscape of the champion caliber Running Y Ranch and golf resort.
* cross country ski, snowshoe and snowmobile on 500 miles of groomed trails that are accessible right from the cabin and Lake of the Woods. And there are snow-parks to go sledding and tobogganing for the little ones.
* explore the romantic countryside while experiencing the region by visiting numerous vineyards and wineries, farms, and specialty tasting rooms on the Oregon wine and farm tour.
We encourage you to do as much or as little as you desire, after all, it is your vacation. We feel you will want to repeat your visits every season as the area is transformed revealing its natural beauty. Start creating your memories now.
WE also offer last minute discounts...call us at telephone numbers listed.