Enjoy the mild, sunny Mediterranean climate of Southern California. Perfect for a relaxing getaway, this Fallbrook, California vacation home is a 25-minute drive from California beaches, Oceanside Harbor, Wine Country Temecula, and casinos. Pala Mesa Golf Resort is 5 miles away.
• Sandra D's Country Home is located on a 2.7 acre avocado grove, surrounded by breathtaking panoramic country and Palomar Mountain views. The property offers its guests a beautiful pool with surrounding redwood decking and view, an upper sun deck and picnic table, and over 20 outdoor sitting areas to rest and relax, meditate, read, sip coffee or tea, or view nature. Guests can walk along pathways on the property amongst over 50 oak, citrus, and avocado trees; or just relax in a comfortable hammock nestled between 2 trees in a beautiful oak grove. Sunrises, sunsets, and moonrises are all a romantic sight to see over the majestic mountains.
• The Country Home includes free WI-Fi and parking, several flat-screen satellite TVs, movies and DVD players, 3 sofas, 3 dining tables and chairs, 2 King size beds, 2 Full size beds, a Queen size sofa-sleeper, a Full size sofa sleeper, a Full size futon-sleeper, etc. It sleeps up to 14 people. The air-conditioned, 3100 square foot home and guest house includes 4 bathrooms, and 2 full kitchens. Just outside the back French door, guests enjoy a quiet and private sundeck overlooking the pool and panoramic mountain views with a picnic table and bistro table and chairs along with all of the amenities of the property.
• Attached to the main part of the house is the Guest House that sleeps 4. It is self-contained for privacy or the common door can be opened to the house for family gatherings.
• Charming downtown Fallbrook is an 8-minute drive from Sandra D’s where guests can enjoy art exhibits and galleries, antique and gift shops, musical and theatrical entertainment, and restaurants.
• Close by are many beautiful river trails and parks for sightseeing and nature walks and are easily accessible with the year-round mild Southern California weather.
• Sandra D's is also centrally located for many amusement parks and zoos including the world renown San Diego Zoo and Safari Park, California Adventure, and Disneyland.
• San Diego International Airport and Ontario Airport are each a 1-hour drive away. Children are welcome. 2-night minimum stay.