Taste the sweet side of Pennsylvania at this 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental house that sleeps 6 in Union Dale! This property promises plenty of space for friends, family, and anyone ready for adventure - with 2,175 square feet inside, and over 100 acres of rolling hills outside! It won't take long for you to feel at home here as you enjoy mornings with coffee on the front porch, afternoons berry picking on the property, and evenings by the fire pit - each a unique treat at this northeast escape!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
Start every day on the front porch, as the sun rises and the picture-perfect landscape slowly comes to life. Get a head start on the day's harvest from the many abundant berry-picking spots throughout the property!
After a busy day, kick off your shoes and spend some time inside, off your feet. Unwind with your favorite shows on the flat-screen Smart TV in the living room, while busy bees catch up on out-of-office emails at a desk in the den.
Refuel the little adventurers with a hearty home-cooked meal each evening. The kitchen is fully equipped with updated appliances to assist with side dishes, while burgers and brats are flame-grilled on the gas grill outside. With the final touches made, enjoy your feast at the dining table inside, or head out to the deck for an at-home picnic!
End the night on a sweet note with s'mores by the outdoor fire pit. If you're looking for a grand finale, you'll find it to the west, where a spectacular sunset is sure to impress.
With sticky fingers and tired eyes, retreat inside and tuck the kids into a queen bed or full bed in the second and third bedroom. Indulge in a bit of luxury at the end of the day with a soothing soak in the garden tub, before a cozy night spent on the queen bed in the master bedroom.
You'll find plenty of opportunity for adventure - right on the property. Enjoy berry picking in the summer, swimming the private pond in the spring, hiking through the forest in the autumn, and snowshoeing for the brave in the winter. You'll find plenty more rivers and creeks nearby, plus Delaware River just 30 miles away, for canoeing, kayaking, and fishing along the beautiful bank!
Venture out to see some of Pennsylvania's best landscape. Trek across Salt Springs Park, Tanner Falls, Prompton State Park, or Merli Sarnoski Park, each less than a 40-minute drive from the house. Beat the heat with a trip to Lackawanna State Park, where swimming spots and water sports abound!
When the snow starts to fall, trade the hiking boots for a pair of skis. Elk Mountain Ski Resort sits just 5 miles from the property, with Montage Mountain Ski Resort only 30 miles further! If you're visiting in the summertime, you'll find that Montage doubles as a fun-filled waterpark too!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen Smart TV, a flat-screen TV with HDMI cord, backyard deck, gas grill, shaded front porch, Jacuzzi bathtub, outdoor fire pit, swing set, 100 acres of land, assorted family-friendly games for use (cornhole, puzzles, frisbees, bubbles and bubble wand, portable hammock), private pond, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, carbon monoxide detector, parking for 6 vehicles, and much more!
- Picturesque Union Dale location - Showcasing unobstructed views of the countryside, with Elk Mountain Ski Resort, Montage Resort, Lackawanna, and much more all within driving distance!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (~ 42 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 2 guests on the couch is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in