Villas Canadiense - Over 80% of Our Rentals Are Repeat Guests!(5 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Villa, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4 adults), FREE WiFi
Located in the Boca del Nosara project, in the Nicoya District, in the Province of Guanacaste, in beautiful Costa Rica. 200 meters to Playa Guiones! Located at the end of a quiet dead end road.
We came, we enjoyed, we fell in love, and you will also.
Villas Canadiense facilities include:
* Four fully-furnished one-bedroom units
(additional beds can be made in living area)
* Full kitchen facilities
* Air conditioned bedroom
* FREE WiFi
* Beautiful kidney-shaped pool
* Surf school near by
* Yoga retreat near by.
* Only 200 metres to the Pacific Ocean and beach
* A 5-mile horseshoe-shaped sandy beach of Playa Guiones
* Safe swimming and surfing
* Nearby convenience store with fresh and frozen groceries
* Nearby HIGH quality restaurants with good prices
* Property backs onto a nationally designated preserved jungle
* And so much more all within a 10 min walk!
When you want to truly relax and slow the pace down to a sultry smooth vacation, stress free, friendly, economical, and memorable - come to Villas Canadiense. You will build memories for the rest of your life, you will daydream of Nosara forever and you will return again and again...everyone does!
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2000
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1) Queen bed is in the bedroom with air conditioning and a large ceiling fan with vaulted ceiling., Double Beds (1) Futon couch in living area converts into double bed, Twin or Single Beds (1) Futon chair in living area converts into single bed, Baby Cribs (1) We have a playpen that you are welcome to use if available....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Villas Canadiense is located as close as you can get to staying on the beach. There are no buildings on the beach as it is designated national reserve land. Only 200 meter walk to the 5 mile long sandy Playa Guiones. Air-Conditioning in the bedroom, 4 overhead large ceiling fans for added comfort through out the villa and private patio, secure, friendly and very trustworthy staff, all amenities needed within a 10 min walk, fantastic restaurants in the area, consistent surf, beautiful gardens, etc. Small weddings welcome! We have had a few weddings on our property and hosted several wedding parties and family groups looking to stay close to each other but still have their own space. This property is FANTASTIC for private family and friend reunions! Ask us about our discounted rates if you book 3-4 villas!...moreless
- CD Player
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Monument View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
Air conditioning is available in the bedroom. There is also a large ceiling fan. The open kitchen and living area have 2 large ceiling fans, louvered shades on windows and vaulted ceiling to maximize air movement....moreless
- Linens Provided
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
The property's calendar has not been updated in 30 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
About: Owned by the original owners since 2000 when the villas were built with friends and their families. Since then, ownership has shifted as one family bought out the other 3. So we are still the same good ol' small town folk that own and love Nosara like we did back then.
Why Playa Guiones, Costa Rica:
Nosara is just the perfect distance from typical holiday destinations that are over crowded and busy. The area has grown dramatically in the last 12 years, but it now has all of the amenities anyone could need within a 5-10 min walk. Our villas are centrally located in the Nosara district at the end of a quiet road with beach access. It doesn't get much better.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Our staff are wonderfully friendly and trustworthy. They value their jobs because they are valued. They are around just enough to be helpful but still provide you with privacy and space.
- Secondary: +61 404320566
Links to more information:
Nosara sunsets are remarkable! A quick 2 min walk to enjoy each evening
from the pool looking to gardens
Turtles on the beach at Playa Ostional
from pool looking under the rancho
Private patio with teak wood furniture and ceiling fan for added comfort
walkway to the pool
Lounge by the pool
This listing was first published here in 2000.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.