* Ski-in condo at the base of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. The main lifts for skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, sightseeing and access to the mountain chalets are directly outside this property (there is NO better location in all of Whistler).
* Almost 2000 square feet of mountain view living space (twice the size of almost all other properties in the Carleton Lodge).
* 4 Bedrooms & 4 Full Baths (2 with Jacuzzi bathtubs).
* 2 Full kitchen and 2 Wine Bars.
* 2 Beautiful cozy fireplaces.
* Fully Air Conditioned for summer rentals.
* Full-sized In-suite laundry (washer and dryer).
* Underground parking spot included in rental and two private ski/board lockers plus private (building) bike room.
* 2 Private decks overlooking both Whistler and Blackcomb's MAIN gondolas.
Spacious, one floor, open plan, beautifully appointed with maple cabinetry, granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, custom cabin decor furniture, unique themed art work, two 55' LED flat screens, two American Leather sofa beds. Sunny, south facing decks with panoramic mountain views. Underground parking, ski lockers and access to secured mountain bike storage.
The Carleton Lodge is the single closest property to both Whistler and Blackcomb's main lifts for both winter and summer activities. This location is the only area that has access to BOTH mountains as well as the only location to have access to the main mountain bike lift for summer activities.
There simply is no better location in all of Whistler and you are only steps from not only the main lifts but dozens of restaurants, bars, restaurants, cafes, shops, equipment rentals and almost everything else Whistler has to offer.
This location is also within easy walking distance of 100's of restaurants, lounges, bars, nightclubs and shops. Many, including the Longhorn Salon, Black's Pub, The Mexican Corner, Sushi Village, Showcase Snowboards, Teppan Village, Indian Masala Bistro, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Dubh Linn Gate Irish Pub, Zog Dogs, Burton, Lulu Lemon, McCoos, Fat Tony's, Avalanche Pizza, Lift Coffee Company (plus many more) are all either in the building or right outside the door.
This is not a hotel so we don't have hotel like amenities or hotel like services but the property is stock with everything you will need for a great vacation.
VRBO and Homeaway's main websites (the .com websites) default the prices and quotes to the more world wide familiar US dollar. If you would like your quote in Canadian dollars, please go to their Canadian website, Homeaway.ca and search property 511238 or simply copy and paste:
All inquires are subject to attaining an approved application.
Although we always attempt to have our rates up to date, rates outside of the next season will most likely require updating. Until you have a confirmed quote from us and a reservation confirmation, all rates are subject to review and revision.