|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
A 3-bedroom 4-bathroom condominium on the 7th floor of Phoenix West II, this exquisitely decorated escape sleeps ten - ideal for a larger group's beachside retreat.
· Living area features two full size sofas, one as a queen sleeper; a large 75'' flat screen television with a Blue Ray high def stereo, and black out curtains
· Beautiful full kitchen with creamy white cabinetry, granite countertops, tiled backsplash, stainless appliances, and connected wet bar with an additional mini fridge
· Dining room seating for eight with full view of the Gulf and the breakfast bar allows seating for 4
· Immaculate master bedroom with Tempur-Pedic cool Gel Memory foam king size bed and a 55" flat screen television
· Adjacent master bathroom with granite countertops, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower
· Second bedroom with upgraded pillow top mattress for the king size bed and a wall mounted 50" television
. Third with upgraded pillow top mattress for the two queens and a 50' television
. Diagonal tile throughout gives the unit a more spacious feel
. Professionally decorated
· Washer and dryer conveniently located within the condo
· Private patio with tables and chairs to enjoy sunrises over the Gulf
The condo was amazing! We will definitely stay there again. It was very clean, well decorated, with very nice furniture! Beautiful view of the ocean with easy access to the beach and pool! Our family loved it!