A cozy little hideaway nestled in with the vineyards and orchards of the Naramata Bench overlooking Lake Okanagan. Our seven acre vineyard is located on the peaceful, sunny side of Lake Okanagan in the heart of wine country. We are a short walk to five wineries and, with the Kettle Valley Trail literally at your doorstep, a short bike ride to several additional wineries as well as the city of Penticton. We are a 5 minute drive to the beach at 3 mile road which is a nice swimming beach. Whether you visit us for the spring blossoms, the warm summer days, the Peach Festival, Wine-Fest or Autumn Harvest you are sure to fall in love with our magical little corner of the world! "Travel + Leisure" named the Okanagan wine area among its best places to travel in 2016. Its recently been named the number one wine region in the world by the "Huffington Post". "Wine Enthusiast Magazine" listed it as one of the 10 best wine travel destinations and "USA Today" ranked it the second best wine region to visit. The Naramata Bench, where Gjoa's Vineyard is located is bursting with over the top natural beauty, has some of the best views in North America.
NOTE: Canadian Travellers, for some unexplainable reason VRBO now quotes all its prices in US dollars, even for Canadian travellers searching Canadian destinations. Sorry for any confusion but it is beyond our control.
THE GUEST SUITE:
A wonderful 900 sq. ft. one bedroom fully contained suite with a private patio overlooking Gjoa's Vineyard, Lake Okanagan and the mountains beyond. All you need to bring is your bike, your clubs, a beach blanket and your favorite book.
This suite is for the adult vacationer looking to take in the 24 wineries along the Naramata Bench, the most beautiful area in the Okanagan Valley all while staying in a gorgeous suite overlooking the vineyard, Lake Okanagan and the mountain beyond.
GUEST SUITE - AMENITIES
• one bedroom suite with 2 queen beds, goose down comforters with 2 walk-in closets.(**new - 2nd guest room now available, see below for description)
• fully equipped kitchen has a full size fridge, dishwasher, microwave, gas stove, glassware, cutlery and plenty of wine glasses, all the necessities you would have in your own kitchen.
• large dining room comfortably seats 6 adults around the harvest table.
• flat screen TV with DVD player, with plenty of DVD's/books, games, a Bose dock for your iPod and the focal point of the entire suite, a large wood burning fireplace.
• tub/shower, dual flush toilet, hair dryer, plush monogrammed towels and everything you need for a comfortable stay.
• gas barbecue
• high speed wireless internet
• convenient bike storage
• 2 touring bikes available
** An additional bedroom (Veraison Guest Room) is available for a rate of $150/night. It is a large room with queen bed, hardwood floors, walk in closet, gorgeous rain shower with heated floors, small fridge, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, wine glasses, private deck. It is located a short walk outside the main suite yet very private. Minimum of 3 nights in shoulder season and 4 nights in high season.