Conveniently located on the shores of Lake Ontario in Sterling, NY, this newly renovated cottage is close to everything! Located approximately 1 hour East of Rochester, 45 minutes North of Syracuse, 10 minutes West of Oswego brings you close to Great Hunting, Hiking, Fishing, Boating, Golf, Arts and Entertainment, with a small hometown feel. Sterling is home to the famous Sterling Renaissance Festival, Sterling Stage amphitheater, Sterling Nature Center, and minutes away from Griffin’s Greens Golf Course and Fair Haven Beach State Park. The 1000 sq. ft. cottage offers 100 ft. of lakefront with beach stair access, 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, large open eat-in kitchen, family room and porch with views of the Lake. Can comfortably accommodate up to nine (adults/children). There is also a large lot across the street for additional parking.
See Pricing List within photos!
• Master Bedroom - Queen bed.
• 2nd Bedroom - Double bed with single bunk bed on top.
• Living Room - Queen sofa bed, and single futon chair.
• Porch - Double futon.
• Gas stove, refrigerator, microwave oven, dishes and utensils.
• Gas grill, lawn chairs, radio, and games!
* Tenants to supply their own towels and linens!
* Water shoes are recommended for the rocky beach!