Cute as a Button, Plenty of Space and Very Easy Walk to Beach(29 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Bungalow
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Small Beach Carriage House Behind Main Cottage. Very Private, Separate Entrance
Lovely, one bedroom with new queen size mattress. Has large living room with a full kitchen completely equipped. Very attractive and comfortable. Suitable for two and perhaps two kids ( has pullout couch). Short walk to the beach , 150 yards. Access to bikes, grill , beach equipment. The carriage house sits behind main house which was built in 1938 the carriage house is a separate building with private entrance, yard area and parking. This is truly 'Old Floridian ' style with all the modern amenities. Perfect for a retreat for one or romantic week for two. Two smaller children would be acceptable.
• 50% is due at the time of booking.
• Balance of payment is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• Deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date.
• We accept personal checks, e-checks or paypal
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST.
• Check-Out is by 11:00AM CST.
Call, e-mail or text anytime for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Member since: 2013
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Couch-pull out full bed, in living room- sleep two
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Grayton Beach (Always on World Top 10 list) is a very unique place. Many say -"a lil slice of heaven". A historic(1890) very small beach community, you are able to walk to everything, once you arrive,park and stroll. Our beach is breath taking yet, significantly less crowded than other's- None compare at sunset or daytime. You will be and feel beach calm. Multiple venues-good food, live music, coffee, U can walk to. Grayton is a must do-sugar sand and friendly people....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
separate kitchen, fully furnished-microwave, toaster,disposal, dbl. sink, refrig with frezer/icemaker, electric stove and oven. All dishes, serving ware, cooking utensils and cooking ware, blender...moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 16 - May 15, 2017
3 night min stay
May 16 - Sep 5, 2017
3 night min stay
Sep 6 - Nov 6, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Cleaning fee $180 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
Directions and access information sent to your e-mail and/or mobile phone-text (if provided) several days prior to arrival
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
With its perfect beach scenery and vibrant culture, it's easy to see why the art scene in South Walton is second to none. From stunning landscape paintings, photography and folk art to incredible driftwood sculptures and mesmerizing glass art, creative imaginations run wild in these 16 beach neighborhoods. Stop by the artists' studio galleries and take a piece of South Walton home with you, or indulge your creative side in a hands-on workshop. Wi-Fi and Direct TV available.
Year Purchased: 2013
Why the Owner Chose Grayton Beach, FL, USA:
Historic Grayton beach home, built in 1934. Grayton Beach was founded in 1890. Was a hide-out for Bonnie & Clyde in their day. Nearly all of the original beach homes are still standing and in good shape, most are one or two story. A few newer homes on water front are up to four stories. The ambience of a traditional historic REEL Florida beach community is still present. Park and walk to nearly any where you or family/friends wanna go.
The Unique Benefits at this Bungalow:
See description above and benefits listed.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Private entrance to your vacation carriage house.
If you have been to Grayton , you know about the breathtaking sunsets and rises
Separate bedroom area. Can close off BR for privacy if desired from the LR & kit
Roomy bath/shower area with separate vanity area provides privacy when needed.
To the left and right of Grayton are visions of the protected sand dunes. Enjoy!
Looked what washed ashore in July 2013. Walking the white beach is never boring.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Saturday, January 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.