|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Gorgeous beachfront condo in Pointe West! KNOT 4 SAIL features two bedrooms and two baths, this vacation residence is the perfect place to enjoy your Pointe West vacation. It is located on the second level which allows you to easily enjoy the beautiful beachfront view from the living or dining space in this open floor plan condo.
A fully stocked kitchen makes it easy to prepare a dinner and entertain guests at the same time. Sleeping accommodations include a king bedroom, a second bedroom with two bunk beds, and a full size sleeper sofa in the living room making this condo ideal for couples or two small families vacationing together.
Our villa is just a short walk to the private Beach Club where you can take advantage of all the amenities offered including 20,000 square feet of sundecks, infinity edge pool, hot tub, children's pool, cabanas, grills, fitness center and restaurant.
Pet Fee is $125 with approval.
Effective January 1, 2015, a pool access fee will be charged by the Pointe West Beach Club during peak season. The fee is $10 per person (over the age of 3) (March 1 through Labor Day) and NO charge during the NON peak season (After Labor Day until March 1).
THE $10 CHARGE IS FOR YOUR ENTIRE STAY NOT PER DAY!
My husband & I have been vacationing at Pointe West for 10 years and decided in to buy our condo in 2014 and we love it. We hope you enjoy our home as much as we do.
OUR RESPONSE TIME IS USUALLY WITHIN 1 HOUR OR LESS
Just wanted to say thank you for a wonderful stay. Unfortunately the weather was not the best and we did not get to spend as much time as we would’ve liked on the beach but your accommodations were lovely. The kids loved the big bunk bed and we used the nice big TVs more than I would’ve liked. ;) Plenty of room at the table for our large family too! We loved the area and hope to come back another time. Hopefully when there is better weather!
Everything was included!!! We are a family that travels often and this was by far the best! Everything was included and we truly appreciated all the extra touches. Clean, spacious, well laid out. The kitchen had everything needed, plenty of extra linens, cozy beds and wonderful beach access. We will definitely be back and will rent this property again.
Exactly as pictures showed and super clean! Loved our stay, it could not have been any better! Would highly recommend. Amazed at how quiet it was. No problems or complaints! Thank you so much!
Our stay was wonderful despite less than ideal weather which made the amenities of this condo all the more appreciated.
- CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN (Did I say Clean?!) The scent of freshly washed linens in the master bedroom made my heart sing.
- Tasteful Decor. No loud, garish prints or tacky color schemes. Comfortable, practical, nice furniture.
- Kitchen Ammenities were over the top. All the things you forget or didn't think to pack they have thoughtfully considered. Salt, pepper, foil, plastic wrap, dishwasher tabs, and much, much more. I'm not sure they are always supplied but they encourage you to leave anything future guests may want to use. Real wine glasses, low ball glasses, dishes etc. but also plastic. Nice stuff (Fiestaware), not cast offs. We made many meals.
- Washer and dryer with soap and softener. We stayed 5 nights and washed towels and swim suits more than once. It added to our comfort.
- Peaceful. There weren't many other guests the week we visited but the location is away from the hub bub of Galveston.
- Nice club. Beautiful pools, (small) lazy river, two hot tubs, small game room. The restaurant was surprisingly yummy.
- Huge balcony, at least for a vacation property. Four adults, 3 who were over 6', and two dogs fit comfortably. Beautiful views. The grill surface is a bit small but no big deal. High quality patio furniture.
- In excellent repair, I mean down to the caulk.
Things To Be Aware Of:
- Refrigerator/freezer. Through NO FAULT of the owners, believe the info that says it takes a long time to cool - days. We brought two bags of ice and kept a lot of our refrigerated stuff in the freezer side until it began cooling. BRING ICE.
- Far From Supplies. Walmart and Kroger are thirty minutes away. However, the owners supply nearly everything you might forget (see above). There is a smaller convenience type grocery closer (about 15 minutes).
- No Luggage Caddies. Not really a big deal but everyone who visits will have luggage and it felt like an omission because the owners have thought of everything else.
- A short walk to the beach. The last 100 feet were mucky (after the wooden overwalk) because of recent rains. Someone put down 4 wooden pallets to walk on to keep above the worst of it.
In summary, we felt like honored guests and friends instead of patrons. If you are in need of break, this feels like a respite; we felt relaxed, and pampered. Topnotch!!
Everything was even nicer than we had hoped. Thank you for providing us with a fantastic vacation.
We were very pleased with this condo and enjoyed the balcony views! We had everything we needed and would return again.
Adventure was a perfect getaway for our family. We have three elementary age children and the whole family had fun. The beach was quiet and all the beach necessities were provided. The pools were entertaining and the condo was perfect with a great view. My only complaint was the restaurant and bar was not open two of the three days we were there. The one time we did eat at the resorts restaurant I was not pleased with the food. You may want to drive to Galveston for a quality restaurant.